Chapter Fourteen

-_- this beginning part is for xttylerjosephhx. I hope you are happy. Slight smut warning.

****

"Shhh, they don't need to know about us." Brendon smirked down at Ryan, while stradding his hips. Brendon was on top of him, with his crotch pushing against Ryan's.

"B-but Brooke is in the other room." Ryan stuttered out. His back was pushed against the bed, while Brandon smirked above him. Ryan's legs wrapped around Brendon's waist.

"Let them hear," Brendon leaned down and started to kiss his neck. Ryan let out a soft moan. He felt himself get hard from the pleasure that Brandon was giving him.

"Let them know that you are mine." Brendon said, lowly. Lust was clear in his eyes as he looked down at the man. They locked lips and Brendon groaned in his mouth, once Ryan's hand ran down to his crotch.

(END OF SMUT)
*****
Ryan shot awake, panting. He didn't know where he was until he noticed Brendon. Brendon was laying on the couch with Ryan on top of his chest.

Brendon looked peaceful sleeping. His small snores rumbled against Ryan's chest. Ryan turned a deep shade of red.

Did he really just have a wet dream about his best friend?

*****

I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY. Jesus my mom is not even twenty feet away from me. I'm so uncomfortable right now. Anyway there we go. Slight smut and what Ryan was thinking.

This is BEFORE Dallon comes over. Brooke was talking a nap as was the two men after talking for a couple hours. The next chapter will be when Dallon comes over.

Sorry if that was awkward °_°