Chapter Thirty

Thank you to everyone who comments and votes! It really makes me happy and I smile a lot. Plus I'm really happy that I'm at chapter thirty already! My goal for this year is to finish the book by my birthday (March 9th). I'm only planning to put about fifty chapters plus a sequel! The ending is going to sad! Also that's not the last you'll be seeing of Amy or Sarah. 

Also, I am sure if Brendon is a former cutter, but in this story, he is. Sorry about any confusion! Trigger Warning for this chapter. 

Enjoy!

With rushing hands, Brendon reached for the towels, while the other hand held Ryan's arm. His fingers made contact with the pale blue towel that was gently folded on the cabinet under the sink. The towel unfolded from the tugging of Brendon. Brendon's knees hit the ground as he sat on the ground. Ryan's clothing was soaked with blood, along with the sleeves of Brendon's shirt. Brendon's eyes widened worryingly. Ryan's eyes were slightly closed, and his pale lips where slightly parted. 

The towel was pushed against his arms by Brendon. Ryan hissed in pain as the soft, plush light blue towel pressed on the fresh, bloodied wound. Ryan was now sitting on the closed toilet lid. His eyes were still filled with tears. Ryan could even look up and meet Brendon's soft, light brown eyes. With his right hand placed on his leg, the left arm (which had the markings) was being held by Brendon. Brendon grabbed the first-aid kit from under the sink. With shaking, yet gentle hands, he took out the supplies. 

From experience, Brendon knows how to take care of these kinds of things. He ripped a few squares of toilet paper off a roll, and pressed it against Ryan's arm. The white paper, once pressed against the wounds, turned a bright crimson. Brendon placed pressure on the paper, not even playing attention to the blood covering his hand. Ryan jumped at the pain of the weight on his arms. The blood had slowed slightly, and Brendon's removed the toilet paper, it pealed off on his arm, while it was soaked in blood. Grabbing the cotton patch, he held it on Ryan's arm, then he grabbed the wrapping. He continuously wrapped the length of Ryan's forearm and to his wrist. Once Ryan arm was patched up, Brendon took Ryan in his arms. 

He gently led Ryan through the house and into Brendon's room. Once they both sat down next to each other, Brendon's large arms circled Ryan's waist. Snuggling into Ryan's neck, Brendon let his tears fall. "Please," His voice sounded so broken. "Don't ever do that again. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." Ryan felt terrible, as Brendon cried.

"I'm so sorry, Brendon. I-." He was cut off. Ryan felt, no doubtfully, tired.

"Ryan, look at me." Brendon broke the hug, cupping Ryan's cheeks with his palms. "Never- Never forget that I'm here for you. No matter where I am, from no on, I will always answer your calls. You and Brooke are my family. I don't know what I'd do if you just- just disappeared one day. Brooke would be heartbroken. Always talk to me, please, I'm always here to listen."

"Th- thank you, Brendon." He whispered. "I love you." He murmured quietly, almost under his breath.

"I love you too."

----

Ayyye double update. Short chapter but there.

Also, the cleaning of his wounds arent 100% right, as I wrote down what I thought you'd do. Plus the toilet paper thing was what I used to do. That why I mentioned the paper a lot.

I GOT A NEW CAT.

Hmm, okay, maybe I am a cat woman. But now we have four animals (three cats, one dog), and only four people are living in our house. Her names Peaches and she was a stray. She ate a whole bowl of food in like ten minutes. But yeah, she's an adorable kitty.

Hoped you like this chapter!

-THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT-