Chapter Seventeen

Brendon woke up, rubbing his eyes while yawning. His body slightly ached from sleeping on the couch the other day. He sat up and stretched his arms out. It was quiet, but once Brendon looked at the time, Brendon grunted.

It was two pm. The sun gently peeked in from the window to Brendon's left side. He stood and walked out of the room. Once he passed by Brooke's room, he heard gently humming.

He peaked inside and found her holding the laptop (that Brendon owns and lets her use), and she was sitting on the beanbag. She was watching a video, which Brendon found out to be a fanfiction.

Brendon eyes widened when he found out what it was. The bright screen was slowly scrolling while she was reading. The only word he could make out, was 'Ryden'. But then he slowly realized, by reading the title, his eyes widened. It was the milk fanfiction.

With wide eyes, he opened the door and walked over to her in a hurry. "Oh, uhm, don't read that okay?" He asked in a hurry and gently tugged the computer away from her. She stood and looked at him with confusion.

He closed the computer and put it on the bed. Brooke walked over to Brendon as he sat down on her bed. He rubbed his neck awkwardly and cleared his throat. Brooke smiled and lifted herself to the bed.

"W- where did you find this?" Brendon asked, stumbling over his words. Brooke sat down on his lap. She was still dressed in her PJ's but she had her glasses on.

Brooke giggled and pointed at the computer. "Uncle Danny!" Brendon sighed and running his hands through his hair. 'Are my friends out to fucking get me?' Brendon chuckled out loud while thinking. He patted Brooke on the bed and kissed her cheek.

She giggled and Brendon reached down and fuffed her hair.

----

I'm sorry its short. I'm in a horrible mood. I had my first day today. I was already in a bad mood from my what my mom did to me but I am home now.

I hope you liked the chapter!