Chapter 10

Demi's pov.

We were enjoying our meals and we talked a bit in between our bites. I swallowed my bit of steak.

"How's the pasta?", I asked. "Really good. Want a bite?", she asked as she had swallowed hers. She didn't even let me answer because she already broughy her fork to my mouth. "Open up", she said. I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth.

"Fuck it's really good", I said. She giggled. "How's your steak?" "Also really good. Want a bite?" Like she did, I already brought a piece to her mouth.

"So good", she said. "Wait, are there.. peppers in here?" "Yeah, why?", I said
"Because I'm.. I'm allergic", she said. She started coughing and sweating. It was like she couldn't breath anymore. I had no idea what to do. I sat beside her and just held her. "What do I do?", I asked panicking. My eyes started to tear up. She kissed my cheek. "Nothing. I was joking", she casually said. I let go of her. "Seriously?", I said. "You should've just let me out of the car."

"That was the best prank I've ever done."

Sure. Whatever you want.

"Be honest!"

Be honest? Sure, I'm broke.. We have to sell the house. We have to sell everything.

"What?"

You wanted me to be honest, so I'm honest.

"Fuck this. Okay guys, story time is over."

Now what is the best prank ever done?

"Fuck you.. seriously."

Oh come on, you love me. Just take it like a champion.

"Fine. But I'll get you back. I swear to god."

Sure.

My apologies for this. Let's get back to the story.

So we left the restaurant and were on our way to my house.

"I really enjoyed our diner", she said. "Me too", I said smiling.
I gently placed my hand on her thigh and made sure she was okay with it. She placed her hand on mine, which let me know it was.

"So what do you want to do when we get to your place?", she asked. "I don't know actually. What do you want to do?" "I don't know. What do you want to do?", she said as a grin formed on her face. It went back and forth for a few times.

"Okay let's just watch a movie or something", I said. "Sure. Got any horror movies?" "Uh, yeah sure."
But I didn't have much. I was to afraid to watch them. But maybe now that Alex is around, I'll be fine.

We got to my place and got out of the car. "Such a cute house", she said. "I expected it to be bigger", she added. "Yeah, I didn't really want a big house. I mean, I'm all by myself." She smiled. "I'll keep you company." She held my hand and softly kissed my cheek. "That'd be awesome", I said.

We got inside. "I'm gonna grab the movies. Make yourself at home", I said. She smiled and sat on the couch. I looked at her for a few seconds and then went upstairs. On my way to my bedroom, I passed a mirror and noticed I looked like shit.

"Lies. You looked so gorgeous."

Lies. I didn't.

I quickly fixed my hair and makeup and grabbed the few horror movies I had.

"That took you a while", she said as I sat down next to her.
"Yeah, I uh couldn't find them." She smiled.

"Did you change your hair?" "No, not really. Why?" "I liked it the way it was, but it looks different now", she said. She brought her hand to my hair and softly brushed it with her fingers. "It was a bit more like this", she said.

She kept brushing my hair as she got closer. Suddenly her lips were pressed on mine. I softly placed my hand on her cold, bare neck. She pulled away. But before she could even open her eyes, I had already pressed my lips back on hers.

I softly pushed her back so she was laying down and I was on top. Her tongue slipped right into my mouth as she moved her hands down my body. She flipped us over and...

"Woah there.. I have to stop you right there. That's for us only.."

Yeah, your right. Sorry guys, I can't tell you more about it.

(Alex grabs Demi hand)

"We're uh, we're going to take a break right now. We'll be right back."

Oh.. Uh, sure.