Chapter 13

Alex' pov.

So we're a little further in time now. We were dating for about 9 months when Demi asked me to move in with her. That's also what we'll talk about.

I just came back from work, and as always I went straight to Demi's place. We weren't officially living together yet, but I spent most of my time with her.

"Hey babe!", I said walking in. "In the kitchen!", she yelled back. She was probably trying to cook again. She had been trying all kinds of new recipes.

"Hey beautiful", I said as I grabbed her waist and kindly kissed her cheek.
"Hi", she said with a high, cute voice as she smiled. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.
"So how was work?", she asked. "It was good. Quite busy, but good. I missed you tho." "Sorry for that. I was a bit busy as well", she said smiling.

You see, normally she stops by at work for a couple of hours and helped me a bit. John even offered her a job, but she had to decline because of her career and everything.

"I told him I wanted to tho. I always had so much fun working with you two. I just couldn't. I had my tour coming up, new album release."

I know babe. And John knew too.

I should tell you, John died 2 months before this. He had a disease I can't really pronounce. I own the cafe now. I'm looking for staff, so if you're interested, hit me up haha.

Okay so back to the story.

"What are we having for dinner?", I asked lifting up the lid of the pan. A delicious scent filled my nose.
"It's fried salmon with rosemary and thyme potatoes", she said. "And I also bought a delicious white wine that fits perfectly."

I smiled.

She didn't know about my alcohol problem. I mean, she did at first but she thought I had quit for about 4 months already. I was still drinking, just not at home.

"I'm going to get a shower. I'll be right back", I said. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and left the kitchen.

I walked into the bathroom, turned on the shower and stripped down.

"This is all unimportant."

Will you just let me for once, damn woman.

"Did you just call me woman?"

Yes.

"You know I'm really into that.."

Maybe..

"We need to have a serious conversation about this when you're done.."

Sure. Give me 5 minutes.

So I got downstairs and Demi had set up the table.

We sat down to eat. "Looks good baby", I said. "It also tastes really good, trust me", she said proudly.

I took a bite. "This is delicious", I said. "You can cook more often." She smiled.

"You should move in if you want my food every day", she said. "Really?" She nodded. "Yes, really. I lovecwaking up next to you, I love having breakfast with you, I love to cook for you. Let's have that everyday.

I smiled and nodded. "Let's do it", I said. "Yes?" A smile grew on her face. "Absolutely." She walked over to me and placed her lips on mine.

"I love you", we said to each other.

She went back to her seat.

"I can't believe you just asked me that", I said. "Well you better." I smiled and took a bite of the salmon.

So basically that's our story about how the moving in together happened.
Sorry it was a bit short. But if I tell you everything in detail, Demi will keep interrupting me.

"Well I'm sorry. I just want to be heard."

Oh shut up.