Chapter 14

Demi's pov.

So for this story, we need to go back in time a little bit.

Our first time.

"Demi! We didn't agree on that!"

Too bad. I'm telling it anyway.

So, we went out to a bar. We had a few drinks and played a little pool and darts. It was just one of those small unknown bars.
We just wanted to have a fun night.

I threw my last dart when Alex got us both a beer.

"Here you go", she said handing me my beer. "Thanks babe." I took a sip and got my darts out of the board.
"My turn", she said taking the darts from me. She took a sip of her beer and put it on the table beside her.

She threw her darts. "140, I win." "Didn't know we were competing?", I said. "Of course we were."
"Okay. First one that reaches 500, wins." "What if I win?", she asked. "You tell me what you want when that happens." "And what if you win?", she continued. "I'll tell you what I want." She shrug her shoulders. "Okay deal."

After throwing our darts a few times, I won, obviously.

"It was so close. Like, 12 points or something."

I still won didn't I. So it doesn't matter.

Just saying..

"So what do you want?", Alex asked as we sat at the bar. I got close to her ear and whispered "You." I softy kissed her neck, giving her goosebumps. "Dems, at home", she said softly. It was almost she couldn't hold herself in.

(Alex hits Demi playfully)

I placed some money on the counter to play for our drinks and grabbed her hand. "Where are we going?", she asked. "I'm taking you home with me."

We got outside and I pushed her against the wall, instantly pressing my lips on hers. I placed my hands on her great ass.

"Demi!"

What? It's true. I mean, look at it.. Wait, don't.

"You're gross."

No, I'm just being honest.

So we made out for a while, when she pulled away. Party pooper..

"Let's take this to my place", she whispered in my ear. Of course I said yes. I mean, how could I say no.

We got to my car and got in. I was driving, since I was the kinda sober one.

While I was driving, Alex placed her hand on my thigh. She kept moving it up, and before I knew, she was already at the spot. She started rubbing it through my jeans, making me wetter every second. I speeded up.

After about 5 minutes we got at her place. I pulled up in the driveway and got out.

Alex opened her front door and pulled me in. She closed the door behind us and pushed my against it. "Fuck me", she whispered as she took off her shirt. My eyes widened. I had never seen someone so sexy, so beautiful, in my entire life.
"My pleasure", I said.

I lift her up, taking her upstairs. I set her on the bed, not breaking our kiss. I took of my shirt and pushed her down.

She quickly took over, which made me powerless.

And that was our first time.

It might not be the most romantic first time, but Iwas happy the way it went. I was a little tipsy. Alex on the other hand, drunk.
So there were no insecurities and hesitations.

"Exactly. It was great."

And ever since then, we kinda did it every day. Free time? Sex. About to go to sleep? Sex. Back from work? Sex. Before work? Sex.

"We get it. Our sex life is great. No one really needs to know when we do it."

I know. I just like to brag about it.

"Well that's enough for now. For the rest of the story actually."

We'll see about that.