Chapter 11

Demi's pov.

We're sorry for interrupting the story. Let's continue..

So we woke up, both half naked. And I rolled over to Alex. She was still asleep but she looked so beautiful.

"Oh shut up, will you? I look terrible when I'm asleep."

No you don't, you look like a goddess 24/7. So you shut up.

So I wrapped my arms around her waist and waited for her to wake up. I just stared at her most of the time. I mean, had you ever seen something so beautiful and so peaceful, so close to you? So, you get that I couldn't help myself.

After about 30 minutes, she finally started moving. She slowly opened her eyes as she stretched out.

"Good morning", I said as she turned to face me. "Good morning." We both smiled.

"Oh and fyi, we didn't have sex. We just uh, did some hand stuff."

What she said.

We got out of bed and had breakfast.
"Aren't you supposed to go to work?", I asked. "I have a day off. Took care of that yesterday." She winked. I raised an eyebrow and say across from her.

"So you saw this coming?", I asked curiously. "Not really. But I did it just to be sure. I mean, you never know."

I took a bite from my cereal and checked my phone. Nothing new.
"I had a really good time", she said breaking the silence. "Like, really good", she added. I felt myself blushing. "Me too", I said.

As we finished our cereal, we went back upstairs to shower and get dressed.

"So uh, are you free next tuesday?", she said as she put on her bra. She turned around and smiled. "Fuck, you look hot", I said walking up to her. A smirk formed on her face. "I asked if you were free next tuesday", she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I don't know. But for you, I'll make time", I said. I wanted to kiss her when she suddenly walked away. "Good", she said and winked. "Seriously?", I said. She just smiled and got dressed.

Why were you even teasing me?

"Well, I thought you've had enough last night. I mean, I was saving the rest for our next date.?

Sucks.

"Well eventually you got it. It didn't even take long."

True. It still sucked haha.

Alex was all set and ready to go.

"I'll text you later", she said. I just smiled and watched her as she took off.

As she slowly disappeared into the distance, it hit me. I'm not letting her get away with this. I ran after and and called out her name. She stopped and turned around. I grabbed her face and placed my lips on hers.
"Don't ever leave me hanging again", I said. She giggled and pecked my lips. "Never again." I smiled. "See you later." "See you later", she replied.

I made my way back to the house.

You know.. Normally I wouldn't have done that. But you just left me hanging so I had to.

"Well I'm glad I did. Because that moment you ran after me, was when I truly fell for you."

What? I didn't know that..

"Just keep going with the story.."

Yeah, sure. Where was I.

So I got back home and closed the door behind me. I instantly started smiling about what just happened. And then I smiled even more about the time we've spent together.

I was really falling for her and I hoped she was falling for me too.

When I did the dishes, my phone vibrated. I dried my hands and picked it up. I immediately started smiling at the name that popped up.

Alex.

I opened her text and began reading it.

"Hey you, just wanted to thank you for the great night. I'm starting to really like you. Like, a lot. I hope I'll see you again soon. (Hint: I'll be working tomorrow from 9 am till 5 pm) xx Alex."

I started typing.

"Hey you! I also had a really nice time with you. And to be honest, I'm really falling for you. Have a great day at work tomorrow, see you soon :) (Hint: around 10 am.) xx."

I had never felt this way before, but I really liked it. I liked spending time with her, I liked laughing at her jokes, I liked holding her hand, I liked all those basic relationship stuff.

I liked her.

"Are you ever going to stop being so cute?"

Never.

(They kiss)