Chapter 19

Demi's pov.

So this is the story off our wedding. It was simple and small. But she made me feel like a princess every second we've spent together.

We had been engaged for about 7 months and our wedding was 2 days away. Alex was checking out the venue and I was picking up my dress. She hadn't seen it yet, but I knew she was going to love it.

I fit my dress again, since they needed to adjust the size. It was perfect. I looked at myself in the mirror. I could already see myself getting married with Alex. I couldn't wait.

When I got home I quickly hung my dress in my closet so Alex couldn't even see a bit of it.

"Babe I'm home!", I heard.

I closed my closet and walked downstairs.

"How was it?", I asked. "It's perfect. Everything you would want at a wedding venue.

We were getting married on a big open field right next to a castle. When I said we kept it simple and small, I meant the guest list.

Let me skip to our wedding day.

My friends and family came over to help me with my hair, makeup and dress. Same with Alex.

My mom kept telling me how proud and happy she was. And that she was so excited for the wedding.
My little sister kept begging me if she could pick a song for the party afterwards. And my older sister was only thinking about the food and drinks that would be on the party.

All I could think of was Alex. And how she was going to look like. But mostly about her being my wife in 2 hours.

When it was time, my heart started racing. I was nervous as hell and I couldn't wait to see Alex.
We were on our way to the field. I could see the chairs and flowers from a distance. The closer I got, the happier I got.

And then i saw her. Alex.

Her dress fitted her perfectly. It hugged her curves in a way that actually turned me on a bit.

The second she look at me, I saw tears rolling down her cheeks. Which made me smile and cry at the same time. I placed my hand on the left side of my chest, telling her she looked absolutely stunning.

I started walking down the aisle as soon as the music played. I saw my sisters, and Alex' best friend throwing rose pedals.

This was it.

Then I finally stood in front of her. "You look so beautiful", I said. "So do you!"

Then it started.

"We are gathered together on this beautiful day to share with Alex and Demi as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.. The brides have a few words to share. Alex?", the priest said.

She smiled and started talking.

"Demi, my beautiful, almost wife. I never thought we would end up here. I mean, you wouldn't really expect that from the day we met. But look at us. I couldn't be happier, and I couldn't be more in love with someone than I am with you. I'll always be here for you, and I'll always support you no matter what. I promise to love you forever, I promise to stay by your side forever, I promise I'll give you everything I have. I love you Demetria, forever and always."

By the time she finished, I was already crying.

Then it was my turn.

"Mine probably isn't as good as yours, but here I go", I said. I took a deep breath.

"My Alex, I had never felt this way before about someone until I met you. I never thought it would end up like this, but I'm glad it did. Before I met you, I never really believed in love. The relationships I had, were nothing compared to this. This is real. The first time I laid eyes on you, I immediately thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. And you still are. I don't think a person can love someone more than I love you. I want you in my life forever. I promise to stay by your side no matter what happens, I promise to love you forever and I promise to kiss you at least 10 times a day."

She laughed a bit at that last part. But tears were already rolling down her face.

Then we both said yes without any hesitation.

And then, I could finally kiss her.
I cupped her face and placed my lips on hers. That happened a few times until I pulled away.

Our families were crying and Zoey, Alex' best friend, was taking a lot of photos.

This was without any hesitation, the greatest day of my life.