Chapter 21

The moment we told the world about us, was one of my biggest fears. I had no idea how everyone would react and if my fans would stay with me.

We were celebrating our 6 month anniversary. Just the two of us.

"Babe.. I think it's time to tell everyone about us", I said to Alex. She looked at me and smiled. She wanted to tell about us earlier but I never really felt comfortable about it, until now. I felt so good with her, with us. This was a thing that is going to last a long time.

We were thinking about how we were going to tell them. But I just wanted to keep it simple.

Snapchat.

It was my newest addiction and almst all my fans were on it.

I grabbed my phone and opened snapchat. I simply took a pic of Alex and captioned it with "I love you."

"Do you think people will get the hint?", she said. "Maybe?"
"Let me", she said as she grabbed my phone.

She started recording me.

"Look how cute you are", she said. She flipped the camera and placed her lips on mine.

As soon as she put it in my story, she placed my phone on the coffee table and went back to kissing me.

I pulled away and looked at her. "What was that for?", I asked. "Nothing. Can't I just kiss my girlfriend?" I smiled. "Of course you can." I cupped her face and placed my lips back on hers.

Then my phone kept lighting up. I had a lot of snapchat and instagram messages. "Should I look?" "Whatever you feel comfortable with babe", she said. "Can you look?", I asked. She smiled and grabbed my phone.

"People are really understanding", she said handing me my phone. I started reading the comments on instagram.

People were saying they always knew I was gay, which made me laugh. Other people were saying they're happy for me. Until I got to a few mean ones.

"She's just looking for attention.." "Ew she's gay I'm no longer a fan!"

I looked at Alex. "I can't believe people are like this.."
She took my phone and read the comments.
"Babe, look at how much love you're getting. Try to ignore those hateful people. If there were homophobic lovatics, they would've unfollowed you since you released the Really Don't Care video. These are just fake fans."

She handed me my phone back and kissed me.
"Just take some time to read the positive comments. Maybe reply to some, or post something for them."

I smiled. And she was right. I never cared for the haters, so why would I now?

I looked for a photo to upload. Then I saw my favorite picture of me and Alex.

Us on our first day as roommates. So I decided to post that one.

"Hey guys, I wanted to say thank you for all of your positive comments and snapchats. It means a lot to me!

Meet my beautiful girlfriend, Alex. She's been my rock since day one. She's the best person I've ever met. And we've been together for 6 months today!

Don't worry, she treats me like a princess, and I love her more and more every single day.

We wanna thank you for all your support to us, and we hope we'll keep your support in the future! We love you!"

Most of the comments I got on that post, were hearts and I love you's. Which meant the world to me.

Alex walked up to me. "You're the best", she said as she kissed me. I looked at her confused.
"Your instagram post, idiot", she said smiling.
"Oh that", I said. "Yes, that."

She sat beside me and pulled me in for a hug. "I'm proud of you", she said.
I look at her and kissed her. "I love you", I said as I grabbed her hand. "I love you too baby."

I had never felt so good.

She stood up and reached for my hand. This is one of her random dance minutes. She would put on slow music and we would just dance for a bit.

She placed her hands on my waist and we shuffled around a bit.

These little moments were the best things.

I placed my head on her chest as we kept moving around. The sound of her heart beat was the only thing I could hear by now.
It was one of the most beautiful sounds ever.