6| No more.

It was her chaos that made her beautiful.
-Atticus.

---

Scarlett was never the one to judge someone before hand. She loved everyone the way they were, well, except Murphy. But she did try to actually like him.

When she met Finn, he was really kind to her, he never wanted to hurt a fly, not that there were any on the Ark. But seeing Finn like this, angry and ready to hurt anyone who stands in his way, it did something to her.

She was glad that he wanted Clarke back, but if he was like this, she didn't know if they should carry on the search. She wanted the old Finn back, not the Finn he was now.

They've been walking in silence for a while now, no one really knew what to talk about.

Finn was up front, Scarlett and Bellamy walking hand in hand behind him, Murphy lazily walked behind the couple while Monroe and Sterling kept an eye on Murphy.

"Everyone, eyes peeled, we're in Groundee territory." Bellamy spoke up, letting go of Scarlett her hand so he could keep his gun in front of him.

"Everything is Grounded territory, all right?" Murphy commented. Scarlett rolled her eyes as she kept her knives in the ready. "I can't keep running!" Murphy loudly said, making everyone stop. Finn walked towards him, but Murphy kept talking. "We don't even know if the guy Finn killed was telling the truth."

Scarlett flinched slightly, she really don't want to think about that right now.

"Keep moving." Finn told him, grabbing him by his shoulder, pushing him forward.

"Hey, we can give him a minute" Scarlett spoke up, her hand falling on his arm so she could hold him back.

"No, we can't. You heard what that Grounder said, they'll outlive their usefulness."

"I heard what he said when you held a gun to his head." She spat, she was getting enough of this.

"Look, you think I wanted to do that?" Finn asked in disbelieve. He didn't know why he did it, but he didn't want Scarlett or anyone angry with him, but he knew that now they were. "He would've told his people we were coming, and by the time we got there, our people would be dead. Maybe that's something you can live with, but I can't."

That got Scarlett furious, she shot forward and punched him in the jaw.

"You think I can live with that? And I thought you knew me that well, apparently not. They are our fucking friends, Finn. I can't deal with any more deads. Don't you get it? We all want our people to be alive and back, but killing that Grounder was a mistake. Our plan was, take the watch, get information and deal with him later. That doesn't mean we can kill him!" She hissed.

"Scar!" Bellamy and Murphy pulled her off Finn, calming her down. She was to angry to even notice that it was also Murphy who was calming her down.

"Hey, you did what you think you had to do, but you're not yourself right now, and I can't be out here with another loose cannon." Bellamy told Finn.

"Guys..." Monroe spoke up, her eyes on the flies buzzing around deceased bodies. Scarlett her eyes widened as she saw at what Monroe was looking at.

"Oh my god." She whispered.

"Fall in." Bellamy said, noticing the bodies too.

"Where the hell did they come from?" Murphy asked, looking around.

"From the Ark." Scarlett answered everyone's thought in horror. They slowly walked ahead, trying to keep their eyes off the bodies, but they couldn't, they were everywhere.