01| Authors Note.

Dear readers,

I dedicate the chapters, the time, my books, my inspiration to write and my love all to you.

You are always here for me and that means a lot, like a whole lot more than pizza- which is a lot.

So that's why I decided that my the next book in this book serie, Blue | Bellamy Blake [3], will be filled with YOUR and my ideas. That's for me a way to thank you all. Of course it isn't obligatory but you can all send me your ideas so I can include them in book three.

When your idea is written in the chapter you'll get a shout out, which is the same way if you have any cool edits of this book (which include edits of the book itself, bookcovers, of Scarlett, the other characters, AU's and so on). You can send your ideas via a private message or my Email: denies2001@gmail.com.

Oh, and maybe a little Q&A? Send me questions and I'll gladly answer them in the next Authors Note!

I send you all my love and I thank you all for everything. I hope to see you all back in Blue.

(I publish a Authors Note after this one when Blue is up! So get comfortable, get some food, keep this book in your library and wait.)

Hugs and kisses,
Denise Britney Hessels.

Do NOT remove this book from your library just yet- wait for THE announcement!!