8| It hurts.

If you don't get it off your chest, you'll never be able to breath.
-Unknown.

---

Scarlett her arm started trobbing like crazy when they were almost back at camp Jaha but she ignored it, like she ignored every other pain she felt.

"We're here." Octavia said, a grimace on her face.

"You really don't want to be here, do you?" Scarlett grinned weakly, sweat forming on her forhead.

"Let's hurry up. Monroe and Scarlett are burning up badly, meaning that the posion is starting to work." Bellamy told them, placing Scarlett her arm over his shoulder as they stumbled in to the camp.

It wasn't clear for Scarlett what happend next. She heard shouting, far away, she thought it was her name. She felt arms under her knees, which hoisted her up so she wouldn't have to walk. That's all she could make out, before she finally passed out.

---

"Not again." Scarlett groaned, sitting up after pushing the light out of her face. She was getting annoyed by the fact that they had to place that stupid lamp right above her face, so the light would be the first thing she would see.

She looked around, seeing no one around. Why was she alone? Wasn't there supposed to be someone around her twenty-four seven? The blonde hopped of the table, her arm feeling weird.

Right, she forgot. Arrows, poisoning, shouting. Yeah, it's coming back.

"I see you're awake." Jackson smiled, entering the room.

Scarlett grinned back, stepping forward.

"Good to know your eyes still work. Haven't seen you around here, how are you doing?"

"Despite the fact that Grounders are hunting our asses, pretty damn good. Earth is a beautiful place and I'm feeling kinda blessed I get to see it."

"Well, feel blessed till it last because after a few days, it becomes utter Hell." Scarlett told him, giving him one last smile before leaving the medic room. She made her way around the corner, finding her Mom arguing with someone she though she would never see again.

"Clarke?" She whispered, disbelieve on her face and filling her voice. "Clarke!" She yelled, running to her sister. They hugged each other tightly, while Clarke whispered her sisters name.

"Y-You survived." She murmured, pulling herself from Scarlett her grip.

"You didn't tell her?" Scarlett questioned her Mom.

"I was about too." She told them.

"Right. What's going on here?" Scarlett asked, crossing her arms.

"I escaped from Mount Weather. They took us after the war and the others are still there. They aren't in danger yet, but they will soon and we need to save them." Clarke explained.

"Fuck! Are Murphy and Finn back?"

"They are not." Bryne said, who stood behind their Mom. The look on their faces said enough to get the sisters angry, Scarlett seems to get angry a lot lately.