23| Reunited.

It's one of my theories that when
people give you advice, they're really
just talking to themselves in the past.

-Mark Epstein.

---

Scarlett stealthily walked behind the guards who dragged Fox to the Bone Marrow Harvesting Chamber.

God, that sounds awful.

Bellamy sneaked close behind her but kept a small distance.

"I'll prep the table." One of the guards said.

Fox struggles, "No. No." She repeats and finally breaks free, which is Scarlett her que to come in action. She flips the safety of the gun and jumps in front of Fox, who gave her a look of terror- not knowing that it was Scarlett. Scarlett slightly moved her arms beside Fox her head an pulled the trigger.

One. And again. And two.

Scarlett pulls her hat off, revealing her face. "Scarlett!" Fox jumped in her arms, making Scarlett smile in relief and hug the girl back.

"Can I come in?" Bellamy asked from behind the wall were he was still standing.

Scarlett nodded, but realized that he couldn't see that, "Yeah." She told him.

"Bellamy!" Fox yelled and repeated the same thing as she did with Scarlett.

He hugged the girl back, "You okay?" He pulled back and looked Fox in her eyes, she nodded.

Maya came running in and glanced at the two dead guards. "Come on, we gotta get her some place safe." She said, with once last glance before the three ran behind Maya to a save place.

She stops in front of a door, opening it and she looked around. Scarlett glanced at the room and saw a man asleep on a couch, "Is this your home?" Scarlett asked as she realized where they were.

Maya nodded, "Dad, you're home." She spoke up in suprise.

"Yeah yeah, the drill bit broke again. What are they doing here?" The man questioned, standing up and eyeing his daughter and her accompanies warily.

"They're in trouble they just need some place safe to stay." She told her dad, who's face expression changed in two piont three seconds.

"They need to go now." He warned. Maybe it was to safe his own ass or theirs, Scarlett didn't really know.

"Let me explain." Maya stayed calm and it was her turn to eye her dad warily.

"I'll let you explain where you got that uniform. Maya, you know how dangerous this is, what are you doing?"

"What mom would have done."

The man turned to the three others, "I need you to leave." He commanded.

"Sorry, we can't do that." Bellamy spoke against him. Scarlett kept her mouth shut but observed every inch of the room.

Maya turned around, "It's okay, he's gonna help us." She reassured them.

Scarlett scoffed, "Really, cause I'm not getting that." She told the brown haired girl.