13| You and I both.

The strongest people have a past filled with chaos, heartbreak and disappointment.
-R.H. Sin.

---

Scarlett her head laid on Bellamy his lap as they watched Clarke do her nursing on Lincoln his leg.

"Mom would be proud of you." Scarlett spoke up, sitting up straight.

"Mom would know how to save him." Clarke mumbled lowly, her hands still working to bind the bandage around his leg. The three stood up and the hatch opened, revealing Octavia who was closely followed by a Grounder. Bellamy his reaction was fast and so was Scarlett. Bellamy had aimed his gun at the Grounder his head while Scarlett had one of her knives against his throath.

Octavia looked at them with a panicked face, "Scar, Bellamy, don't! He's Lincoln's friend and their healer."

Scarlett let go of the Grounder, looking down at the now seizing Lincoln, "Clarke, he's seizing again!" She panicked, dropping on her knees.

The Grounder took a small bottle and lowly said something in Grounder language, "Yu gonplei ste odon."

"Your fight is over."

"Wait!" Clarke yelled, moving her hand to succesfully catch the drop of poison. The Grounder took out his knife, so did Scarlett. She once again pressed the knife against ghis throught.

"Back off." She whispered lowly in his ear. Clarke whispered the sentence slowly and an imaginary light bulb popped up above her head.

"That's what they say before death." She stated, "He's not trying to heal him, he's trying to kill him.

"Nyko, is it true?" Octavia asked, her jaw clenched.

"Yes. Death is the only way." He replied.

Scarlett moved the knife away, sitting beside Nyko. "I normally would disagree but Lincoln is not getting better. Healer here has a point." Scarlett murmered, causing Octavia to send her a hateful glare. Nyko looked at the girl beside him, knowing that this is the warrior of the Skaikru.

"Hold on. There could be a way to bring him back." Clarke insisted.

"None that I've ever seen." Nyko told her. He throws his knife to the ground while Finn scrambles up the steps, panting heavily.

"We have to go. The camp's leaving." Finn panted.

"You!" Nyko angrily raged out, grabbing Finn by his colar. "Ripa!"

"Murderer!"

"Get off him!" Bellamy and Scarlett shouted, the male Blake aiming his gun at the furious Grounder for the second time.

"You slaughtered my people. Elders. Children. Innocents." Nyko breathed heavily.

"Oh my god, you're killing him-"

"Blood must have blood!" Nyko yelled.

"Get out of the way!" Bellamy shouted but Octavia stopped him.

"You're not killing him!"

Clarke took the action in her own hands, electrocuting him with one the of sticks from the guards.

"L-Lincoln." Octavia breathed, rushing forwards as she saw that he wasn't breathing. "He's not breathing..."

---

Bellamy and Scarlett strolled through the woods, close to the drop ship as Finn and Clarke were telling Abby Clarke her solution to stop the attack. The couple wanted some alone time, which they had a lack off.