15| Gone.

Love is friendship set on fire.
-Unknown.

---

Scarlett rushed into the dropship, her sister unconsious on the floor. "What happend?!" She gasped, kneeling down beside her sister.

"A Grounder hit her on the head." Finn explained shortly just as Bellamy came rushing in, too. His eyes widened, his mouth already forming the words that his girlfriend had asked a second ago.

"A Grounder hit her on the head." He repeated, his face in storm. Scarlett layed Clarke her head on het lap as she stroked her sisters knotted hair. It was a mess.

Funny. Scarlett scoffed, of course her mind wandered off- not that she minds. Anything better than being in a depressed state. Ain't helping no one.

"I need a bandage, a rag. Anything." Scarlett her voice came out raspy and the lack of emotion showed. She was calm, but hell, there was an undying storm going on inside her head.

Murphy looked around as both Finn and Bellamy were deep in thought. He grabbed it and held it out to the girl he admired for her strength. "Got it. Here."

Scarlett took it from him. No sarcastic, mean comment, no thank you, no... nothing. Murphy didn't care though. He hated that she hated him but he did that himself, so he understood- to his suprise.

"Bell, hold her head for me." She ordered her boyfriend, who nodded and knelt down in her place as she stood up. Bellamy held Clarke her head while Scarlett cleaned her up and bandaged her head. "Clarke, can you hear me? Clarke, listen babe, you're gonna be fine. You just need some rest." Clarke her eyes flickered but didn't open.

"Hey." Raven spoke softly. "It's just a bump on the head. Clarke's is gonna be okay. Are you?" She looked at Scarlett, but there was not much to see.

"I'm gonna be fine." Scarlett told her best friend.

"We're gonna be fine." Bellamy layed a hand on Scarlett her hand in a soothing manner, who smiled slightly and stood up.

"That's what she said. Right before I almost got her killed." Finn murmered.

Scarlett rolled her eyes and sighed. "But you didn't. So shut up, and man up." She told him.

---

Scarlett stood with Murphy and Bellamy at guard. Clarke had woken up and as soon as she did that Scarett had run outside to join the two boys.

"They're not moving any closer." Murphy sighed.

Scarlett looked around them, seeing that Murphy was telling the truth. They were in sight, but didn't move.

"Odd..." Scarlett murmered.

"Staying out of range. Probably waiting till dark." Bellamy thought loudly.

Scarlett turned around to face them, "Could be. Or they are waiting for Finn to surrender."

"I see why that Commander bitch wants you." Murphy told her, who shot him a glare full death wishes for him but didn't say anything.

He's playing dangerous. Scarlett growled, but turned her back to him. Don't turn your back on the enemy, Scar. Scarlett sighed.

"Bell, can you bring Clarke?" Scarlett asked her boyfriend, who nodded.

Maybe she knows what to do...

"If we hit them now, at least we'd take them by surprise."

"No." That's what they expect- how stupid can he actually be?! "We don't know how many of them are out there." Scarlett told Murphy calmly.

"I'm not hearing any better ideas, Scarlett." He growled.