Chapter 9: Days at the Capitol

A/N: First of all, I an deeply deeply sorry for not uploading !!! I'm still busy now but i managed to sneak and write a short chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's POV

This place is creepy with people wearing all type of clothes... literally all type...

Training's going to start. What am I going to do?

Now I'm in a weird building. Fancy Living. Fancy Furniture. It's just like the perfect home. Well, not really since I'm going to die soon.

I opened the door in front of me that is supposed to be my temporary bedroom. 

The furniture inside were quite nice actually. 

Big Bed.

Closet.

Dressing table.

Television hung on the wall.

There is a small door at the corner of the room which I think that it is the bathroom.  

~

I slowly sat down on the big bed, quite comfortable, i guess that I would not have any trouble sleeping on it. The mattress is made out of fine silk, the colour is creamy white... that stuff must have been really expensive! The pillow... hmm... fluffy... not bad.

Suddenly, the lights went out.

Blackout?

How can a city like this properly have a blackout?!

Strangely, even though the walls are white, the bed is white, the pillows are white. I can't see anything except pitch darkness...

Thud..

...Thud...

...Thud

Thud..

Who's there..?

Thud...

...Thud..

The footsteps are getting closer...

Panicking, I turned my head around.

Left.

Pitch Darkness.

Right.

Pitch Darkness.

"Hello...?" I muttered.

I feel something... sharp..under my chin

I looked up. 

I see something...

THE OWL. The same owl i saw on my way here. It's above... looking down at me... staring into my eyes, my soul...eyeless.

It has no eye balls...

A black hole...with blood pouring out... 

My mouth hung open, i can feel sharp objects poking into my flesh but i feel no pain. My mouth formed words but non came out... My eyes, filled with terror and fright... a feeling that I didn't felt for a very long time..

I feel...

I feel like I'm falling... 

Falling in to a deep deep hole... I watched shockingly at the owl as my body head downwards... 

I lay flat on my back with a loud "bam"

I tried to move my arms, my legs, my body but in vain. What is happening?! What does the owl want from me?!

Thousands of thoughts are clouding in my mind, my brains. The owl.. it's still there, looking down at my motionless body...

But.. wait...

It's nearer...

It's approaching nearer everytime i blink..

This is creeping me out..

I closed my eyes. Okay Jade,  inhale...and exhale..

Slowly.

I peeked my eyes open...

I am on my bed, I must've fallen asleep... It's already morning... 

But the owl... what does it want from me? What is it trying to tell me...?

Urggh! I hate when this happens!

Ken's POV

 The rays of the morning sun entered my room through my windows, I slowly opened my eyes and breathe in the fresh morning air as i listened to the beautiful melody of the chirping lovebirds outside...NOT

The morning here is totally different ... as in completely weird. As soon as I opened the window, there is no sun rays... the sun was blocked by the high raised building... i heard they are called "skyscrapers". And the only sound heard is the talking of people walking down on the streets and beeping of car horns...

I got out of bed and washed up. I sighed.

The shower...

So many buttons... is there really a need for this? 

~

I just finished showering. I can't believe that i took so long to shower.

I stole a look at the wall clock that hung on the wall and hurriedly changed into a simple purple tee and a pair of jeans and rushed for breakfast.

Jade's POV

I seemed to lost my appitite today, what was the owl trying to tell me? Why is it always appearing in my dreams? What does it want from me? 

Wait... I remember something...

~~Flashback~~