Bonus Chapter

Hey guys, thanks for putting up with my very slow updates and various spelling errors. But look, the book is done! Well, it was my first book and sorry if it didnt reach your expectations. I got some feedback from some readers and friends and i am currently working on another book.

---

{The 32nd Hunger Games Bonus Chapter}

Ken looked out of the window of his mansion, it have been years since he won his previous hunger games. The rain dropped from the sky, he smiled. Rain always reminded him of Jade. Sometimes he wonder what would she look like now if she had survived.

He looked at the scar on his forearm. By now, lots of people in the district have it, and some from other districts too. In the memory of Jade the cheerful orphan that actually survived the Hunger Games longer than the career tributes.

Ken finally understood how Nicklece and Raine had scars on their forearm. They were from the Future. They knew this was going to happen. Why didn't they tell him?

Ken laughed.

He had no one with him anymore. Grandpa died, Dawn died, Jade died.

He had no one.

Sometimes he wonder what would have happen if Jade never met Lucas. And what if he weren't really with the Career tributes and stayed at Jade's side all along. The conclusion would have been different wouldn't it?

The end wouldn't be too horrible.

He wouldn't have to be alone.

And he wouldn't have become a physco.