Chapter 20 : Shelter and Toxics

A/N: Sorry for late updates guys, the internet here is so poor. I'm on vacation btw! WOOO! But still writin! :)

This chapter is gonna be short.

{Before the last BOOM}

Ken's POV

We were standing together, deciding whether or not to separate yet.

{Note: This is when Jade and the others are looking at them from below}

"Lil bro, i think its time.." Thomas said, patting my shoulder.

To separate? Nah uh Thomas, i still havent get my revenge on you guys yet.

"Just one more day...? Tomorrow we can separate..." i begged, innocently.

"Please.. " I looked at Anne

Anne glared back at me.

"Fine" she said coldly and turned around.

"you're gonna die either ways" i heard her murmur under her breath.

Oh just wait, we'll see whos really dying first.

We walked away and start to find shelter for the night. About some distance away, there was a large house.

"Check that out!" I said, and pointed at it.

"Wow" Anne gasped.

"How come i've never noticed that there" Thomas questioned himself.

"Lets go" Anne said and she ran to the house. Thomas and I ran after her.

Within moments, we were standing at the foot of the large building painted yellow with black roofs.

We stepped in and saw Lily walking down the stairs. Anne took out her sword and pointed it at Lily and smirked.

"Anne.." Lily said as she slowly walked back upstairs, her eyes focused on the sword.

"We've already separated, Lily" Anne said coldly as she took a step forward.

"Anne give me a chance" Lily begged. Without another word, Anne plunged the sword into Lily's neck.

Ouch.

BOOM.

"Lets check out the rooms." I suggested and went in a room with an open door. It was a room with a large table in the middle with a few chairs.

"Hey check this out" Anne said as she wenr into the room with the broken door. Inside it was a living room with two luxurious sofas and a large coffee table filled with food.

"Cool" I gasped. FOOD!

"Imma just catch some rest, we didn't sleep for the whole night." Thomas yawned and collasped onto the sofa.

"Me too" Anne stretched herself and laid down on the other sofa.

I yawned. I was quite tired too.

"Me three..." i muttered and opened my sleeping bag. Just as i was un-zipping my sleeping bag, i looked at the glass-less window and saw a parcel flying in.

For me?

I tiptoed to the parcel and opened it, and found a medium-size brown bottle inside.

" Now's your chance, my boy!

-GP "

Grandpa...

I took off the lid and sniffed it a little.

Cyanide. It was Cynide.

I smirked. It's about time, grandpa. It's about time...

I take a look at Anne and Thomas. Thomas was snoring and Anne was turning the other side. I slowly and quietly walkes over to Thomas' backpack and took out his water flask.

My palms were sweaty. I will die if i get caught! I sighed.

Be strong. Stay strong. Do it for Annabelle!

I got hold of myself and poured a quarter of the liquid in Thomas' bottle and shook it abit.

Thomas was still snoring.

I quickly put it back into Thomas' backpack and headed towards Anne's. I looked at her. She looks asleep alright...

I took out her water flask and add a some in it too. I shook it abit and placed it in her bag.

I shoved the bottle into my vest-pocket and stood up.

"Do you think it's THAT easy to poison us?"

----

Ok this chapter is quite short. I promise the next one will be longer ~