Live Broadcast w/ Violet Preston

"Welcome to HanxFifi's live broadcast!  Thanks for tuning in.  Please welcome the leading lady of this book, Violet Preston," HanxFifi introduces the pretty brunette sitting next to her.  "Why don't you start," she nodded at Violet.

"First off, thank you so much having me.  We have some exciting news," Violet starts in front of the camera, "the author has written a few spinoffs to this book and has many more in mind that has yet to be written.  So don't be sad if this story is over.  A lot of HanxFifi's future books will be somehow connected to us or the characters in our story.  She loves connecting things."

"It's true, I do," HanxFifi says with a mischievous smile, "I have many books I can't wait for all of you to enjoy.  I currently have an ongoing book out called 'Strictly an Assignment' which stars Carly and Terrence's daughter and a boy with the surname, Ellington.  I'll let you guys figure that one out.  I have yet to write Carly and Terrence's story, but I will one day."

"Hey Preston!" Eli runs into the room where Violet and HanxFifi are filming.  He blinks at the camera with the flashing red light and then at the camera man.  "Oh, are guys in the middle of something?"

"Yes, we are Eli.  We're announcing some good news to the readers on Wattpad," Violet replies and HanxFifi nods.

"Oh!  Do they know about Roy and Isabelle's story?" Eli asks eagerly, pulling a chair over next to Violet and looks right at the camera.

"I was just getting to that," Violet says before looking back at the camera again with a smile.  "'The Breakaway from Perfection' is the story of Isabelle and Roy and will be coming soon to a Wattpad near you."

"Do the readers know about how Roy is actually-" Before Eli could to reveal anything, Violet covers his mouth with her hand.

"Shut up Eli.  This why we didn't invite you here.  You spoil everything," she mutters.

Eli yanks her hand off his mouth and continues, "I was his best friend and I didn't know he was-"

Violet jabs him in the ribs with her elbow which shuts him up.

"Fine, fine.  I'll let them find out on their own..." Eli crosses his arms with a pout.

"Good boy." Violet pats his head like a little dog.

"You calling me a dog?"

"Yeah.  You always called me a vegetable."

"Please, you love the nickname, sweat pea, but I have to say in the beginning, you weren't all that sweet to me.  Actually, you'll still kind of mean and let me tell you-"

"Ahem." HanxFifi fakes a cough.  "Have you forgotten that we're in the middle of a live broadcast here?"

"Sorry!" Violet and Eli apologize in unison.

"That's alright," she laughs.  "Eli, would you like to talk about the other book?"

"Alright.  So another book that will be coming soon is 'No longer rags' starring Grayson's cousin who runs Harrington cruise lines and was the same cruise line that we cruised on and met Eli senior during that senior's karaoke night.  Those were good times.  The leading lady is just as pretty as Violet.  Not going to lie, they have pretty much the same features almost like they were-"

"You're going way overboard with the information," Violet interrupts.  "HanxFifi probably doesn't like that."

"Nah, it's alright.  I'm a spoiler myself so I'm trying to reframe from talking too much.  But I will tell you guys that these two, my bickering duo will be making guest appearances in 'No Longer Rags' so be sure to check that out when it comes out."

"It's going to be cliche, but exciting and romantic!"  Eli gushes.  "Lily and Sebastian are the dream team that just got messed up along the way.  They're my OTP, even if Lily hates Sebastian."

"He broke her heart.  Why would I ship him with her?" Violet exclaims.

"Because!  They're meant to be together!" Eli fires back.

"Please!  Landon is so much better!" She retorts.

"No, he isn't!  He may have been the perfect guy, but he isn't the perfect guy for her!  Sebastian is."

"How can you talk about your friend like that?!  Shouldn't you be on his side?"

"Oh great, another argument yet again," HanxFifi rolls her eyes and turns to the camera man.  "I think we should quickly end this broadcast before they give away the entire book.  So thank you guys for reading 'The Ice Princess and the Bad Boy' and making it all the way to this broadcast.  Thanks for your comments and votes, without them I don't think I would have ever finished this story.  Description for two of the three stories mentioned are below.  And once more, thank you."

"And that's a wrap!"

/-/-/-/-/

PUBLISHED & ONGOING

Strictly An AssignmentShe left him behind so that he could have the happiness that he deserved with the girl that she thought was perfect for him

She left him behind so that he could have the happiness that he deserved with the girl that she thought was perfect for him. She went forward and didn't look back as she went away for college and later joined the CIA. Years later, loving all the danger and thrills of the life of a spy, the last place she expects to be is back home in New York City with a new assignment. An assignment that involved him.

  An assignment that involved him

No Longer Rags

He played her like a violin, slow and precisely that she fell for his charms, but then broke her as fast as snapping a twig in half.  In addition to that, he humiliated her in front of everyone stating that she would never amount to anything in life.  She vowed to show them and prove everyone especially him wrong.  She wasn't going to let anyone call her Rags ever again.

Six years later, Maddie's life is perfect with a perfect boyfriend, social life, and successful business.  However, all good things come crashing down when the man who played her heart and crushed it re-enters into her life.  Maddie wants nothing to do with Sebastian Harrington anymore, but life has other plans