4 months ago

RICA POV

I was sitting in my chair in Ms.Dailey Civics and economics class texting my best friend and listening to butta talk.

" yeah man I don't know if I should still be fucking with her I just can't trust her no more" butta said shaking his head.

" well if that's how you feel do you...I know if I couldn't trust somebody I would eventually quit giving a fuck" i said with a half smile on my face looking at the door.

I was looking at the door when a boy I never seen before came in and he caught my attention which was strange because its hard to be attracted to any boy since I was talking to nishad. This nigga was prolly like 5'8, he had some twists in his head not dreads but ya know like a lul thot cut gone wrong but it was cute, he had on some light colored jeans, a black jacket, and some black ones and dapped butta up and kept walking. I immediately texted my best friend.

Pebbs 😜😍👭💛💗
Me: yooooo I gotta new crush
Pebbs 😜😍👭💛💗: whooooo 👀
Me: idek but I will soon

I put my phone in my purse and bit my lip before going to the back where everyone else was and sat on the black counter top which I had to kinda jump to get on. They was watching some girls fight on a phone. Shamaria and Shamiya a stud and a straight girl. I was on my phone watching snaps when the boy walked over and started talking ...

"Lemme get that watch" he said in a soft but hard voice touching the gold watch with a black band I had on my wrist.

" its not mine" I said rolling my eyes...not at the fact he asked but because its really not mine its Josh watch he let me wear and I never gave it back,shit I should've gave it to him it ain real anyway.

" oh its ya nigga watch" he said walking away.

I sat there looking lost because he didnt give me any time to say yes or no he just walked away. I glanced in the direction he walked to once more and we met eyes and he smiled and put his head down as the bell rung. Whup off to Mr.Larry I sighed grabbing my bookbag and purse.

"Bye Marica have a good day sweetie" Ms.Dailey said.

" I will" I answered back smiling. I think I'm her favorite student because I actually do my work in this class and mind my business besides times Im talking to marquise and butta...or on my phone.