change.

DYCARAI POV

Two weeks later (Friday morning)

I was on my way to work and my grandma would not stop singing. Shit was giving me a headache before these people even got the chance. I worked at this kiddie place and i ain really like it but all I did was the cash register and mix smoothies all day easy money. I still haven't told my grandma about the situation at the house with all the girls and I still haven't found that gun I hope it's a empty clip. We stopped at bojangles to get me some breakfast and I seen my nigga Beyonce working.

"Wassup nig" I said and smiled but my grandma didn't. I mean I should not have called the girl a nigga but that's my nigga.

We drove off and she wasn't singing just quiet so I knew she was about to ask some question about somebody. I just looked out the window.

" is Rica back yet?" She asked. I looked at her like she was crazy me and Rica ain talked since the Thursday she left and that was only because I was making sure they was okay and she said yeah.

" I don't know you can call and ask I know she doesn't wanna talk to me" I said unbuckling my seat belt as we pulled into my jobs parking lot.

" I really like her and I think in time things between you too will be just fine baby I love you have a good day get out" she said smiling. I love her man she always been here for me even when I do dumb shit.

I walked in and went in the office and ate my food. The manager wasn't here yet so I was chilling and I had a good ten minutes before clocking in.

" hey dycarai" amber said bending over in the fridge. Man she a damn thot is all I can say. Ever since I started working here she been doing dumb shit like right Now looking at a empty fridge I just shook my head and ignored her. I was doing well without a female.

I clocked into work on time because I really need the money, I'm not going to college but I am graduating and then I might go to cpcc (central piedmont community college) if I change my mind. I don't really like school but going into the big world I need an actual job to get out the hood.

" good morning, I would like two of the all day fun passes and two laser quest bands" this white lady said. I hope she know all day is only required in the afternoons

" ma'am you do know monday-fridays in the morning there isn't a requirement to have an all day fun pass to go on rides more than once so would you still like to purchase them or just a regular admission pass?" I asked her looking at her two kids. They looked bad as hell dirty ass faces.

" oh I didn't know that thank you yes I would like that and the two laser quest bands" she handed me her debit card.

"Your total is $30.67 thank you have fun guys" I said as they walked away. I enjoyed working mornings because no one really came in until 3 and I was getting off at 4 so I had no headache really and I can still hit the streets. I just don't like the fact it was a teacher workday and I should be home sleep but its all about the money.

"Attention all students at Walter G. Byers, Druid Hills, and Thomasboro that are here on the wildlife experience please report to your schools designated areas at this time thank you!". I had to make announcements sometimes when we had big groups but I was confused if it was teacher workday why were they having a field trip? Ain my business. I watched all the kids go to there areas and I seen my nigga shamiya Lil brother kavion.

"Wassup nigga" he said dapping me up I laughed and shook my head he was bad as hell.

" wassup"

I watched him pull this little girl hair and run I guess that's the stage where when you mean to A girl you like em at least he ain gay.

RICA POV