Today

RICA POV

I was in math class sitting bored as ever talking to JoJo about coming back to class or not because we had a substitute...I swear no nigga I've met has led me in a right direction. JoJo was my best friend his real name is Joseph but JoJo is like his rap name but anyways we became best friends this semester  because he wanted me to be his girlfriend. We're not together because my best friend had a crush on him waaaay before I knew him and I'm not that type of girl to fuck with a nigga I know she likes. Don't get me wrong now Jo was a cute dark skin, tall, sweet and goofy, and he played football he just wasn't for me really plus I was getting over nishad.

  "Bruh I am not coming back in this mf its dead asf" Jo said playing in his hair looking out the big dirty window as I put my leg on the back of his desk.

" nigga me neither... the fuck her ass not even paying us attention to be honest so I'm going to my best friend class" I said smacking my gum scrolling down Facebook.

"Ight now I done told you bout that Lil bad ass attitude you got" He said pulling my hair making me yell

" oka I'm sorry man get off me" I said apologetic still laughing and he let it go but grabbed me.

" thought so but who class...pebbles?" He asked hugging me tightly

"Obviously dummy" I said hugging him back. I don't know why but for some reason when I hugged him I felt special and I liked it.

The lunch bell rung and I went to the cafeteria with Jo, Tj, and Bobbie. The cafeteria was dead and I happened to bump Into Josh walking in and we still didn't speak just a look and move.I hate this nigga  I swear when you break up with a nigga you see the real side of em... A waste of a year. I kept walking and sat a table by the double doors waiting on Tj and Bobbie to come sit. I decided to text Nishad since he hasn't texted Me in two days.

   Baaaeeee 🙊😂😴: since you obviously don't wanna talk I just wanna let you know that I've been trying this whole long distance stuff with you but it's not working anymore so when you "decide" to fwm again I'll be on the next nigga bye ✌

I was really getting sad about it because me and nishad had been off and on with each other since sixth grade here we are in high school still acting like chaps. Even though he's in Raleigh finishing high school early I know he can text me atleast 30 times a day but since he won't I'll find other things to do life is to short to wait on a boy to treat me like the princess I am.

  " you good?" Tj asked me giving me a apple juice

"Yeah just time to let Nishad go" I said trying to smile and make it believable.
" I bet you'll find somebody soon watch" Tj said

Then I got a weird feeling about the boy I been crushing on...well used to crush on. I wish I would quit thinking about him because I don't even know anything but that his name is dycarai because he told me last week in the hallway. He looked fine aah too with his sexy voice. 

" wassup Rica" yp said hugging me.

" wassup" I said in a petty voice because me and him have our days but majority I don't like him because he did my best friend so dirty and act as if me and him supposed to be cool hell no nigga the fuck if she spit on you nigga guess what I am too ahaa.

" what you been up to sis" he asked sitting down making a out of breath noise

" I been chilling ya know making money well trying anyways...what bout you"

" damn you sound like you been on ya shit but I been on the Same basically but imma Kik you" he said getting up walking away as the bell rung.

  I sat by myself for a while waiting on my best friend to call me and tell me where she was so I can stay with her for the rest of third block. I walked outside and It was a hot ass day for it to be spring man. I had on some purple fitted jeans, a gray tank top, and light thinned colored kimono and my black sandals. I was still cute just hot as hell. I seen Ms.Barnes Jones walking my direction so I headed into the p building so I wouldn't make myself  hot and she start questioning me...I hated the way she made the school a living hell no freedom at all. A bitch barely can walk to the bathroom. 

    NIA POV

Damn can this bell hurry tf up I miss my bitch and my baby. I sighed and waited at the door thinking bout having my phone back from deshawn. He probably snooping and shit.

    " anybody leaving anything in here because I will not be in here for a while after the bell rings" Mr.Mccain asked

  " I'm coming back " I said as the bell rung. Walking next to door to get my phone from Shawn.

   RICA POV
  Man what the fuck I been calling this bald headed bitch for the longest, texting and the fact she wanna go live on Facebook...ight imma beat her ass. I said as I walked into p building bumping into Corey.

" you seen nia?" I asked

" no...you eating with us today what billy bad ass" he said laughing

" ha ha ha " I said mocking his corny ass laugh.

  I seen nia dumb ass playing with deshawn so I marched my little ass over there and made a scene. Just because that's me.

" nigga you seen me calling, and texting yo bald ass the fact" I said before she rudely cut me off

" I dead ass didn't I don't even have my phone he do" she said all calm looking at deshawn.

I looked at her then him and back to her and just thought to myself when will I find my baby.

  " well come on let's go to lunch and I'm staying with you for the rest of the day" I said

  As we walked outside the p building we seen summer and Carmeka and I can't stand meka because she the realest fake bitch ever I swear to god but I fw summer in a way.

" aye lemme get some" summer yelled at nia for some hot cheetos

  NIA POV

I looked at Rica as she watched some nigga walk like always her hoe ass so I decided to take summer big ass some chips.

" its only a lul bit " I said handing her the bag

  " thank you my nigga" she said smiling

I walked off with Rica and we seen dycarai walking so of course I decided to be petty because I knew my best friend liked the nigga.  She looked at me and smiled as we all got close.

" there go ya boy" I joked

" chill man " she said biting her lip

They made eye contact and started talking

  " hey dycarai" Rica said in a cute ass voice I never heard before... Had to be just for this nigga I swear because her mean ass never sounded like a angel before.

  " wassup...what's your name again? " he said following us

  " my name is Rica and you always do that" Rica said all mad I laughed

  " yeeaahhh Rica that's ya name I be forgetting but why you out here?"

" I had a sub and ain wanna be in class... Why you not in class?"

  " its boring but come sit over here with me Rica" he said and I decided to let them be...hey they was low key cute but something wasn't right bout him tho.