mama

" so wassup what made you think I didn't do it" I asked nia.

"Nigga I know for a fact you didn't, I know y'all wanna kill each other but y'all love each other too much to even see each other bleed from a paper cut" she laughed. Her ass always think some shit funny I see why her and rica best friends now.

" true I really do love her but I dead can't think of anyone that could've did this it's just crazy because they had to know she was there that night and just did it...I promise I didn't nor my cousin."

" so who you beefing with or something?"

" I don't think it's beef but me and this nigga fell out like last year around school time and I ain heard from him since like two months ago when he said imma get what's coming...his name is Jeremy." I said shaking my head remembering what I did.

" nigga what you do" she said mad as hell

" i... Fucked his sister and left her...nah I was cool with the nigga til they moved and i took some weed from him and never gave it back or anything"

She looked confused as hell shit I am confused that's no reason to be mad another mans trash is another mans treasure is all I gotta say about that.

" sooooo y'all beefing over some weed you took when you was 16years old...did he leave it or you stole it"

" bruh I ain steal SHIT he said do his plays and bring the money but think about it when you get money you keep the shit...that's his fault fuck it I still make my money and do me fuck him" I said mad as hell thinking about it. We sat in quiet for a long time until her phone rung and it was rica... She told me to be quiet so I did.

" yeah I'm good I just can't go nowhere for a week my mama don't want me getting hurt or nothing" Rica said on speaker phone. I loved her voice it was so cute but hood and country all at the same time.

" shit you ain missing nothing but imma call you when I get home best" nia hung up. I looked like I wish I could just hang up on her ass sometimes but she would hurry and curse me tf out accusing me of going to talk to a bitch.

" well shit maybe Rica ass can tell us what she saw and we'd be fine" nia said getting up ready to leave.

"Hell yeah but ight lemme go home and text her back I know she probably missing daddy" I laughed and she shook her head. We walked off and I hurried my ass up this time I ain forget bout them motherfuckers shooting at me.

NIA POV

I walked back through oaklawn to my cousin house. I walked in and sat on the couch and I swear I just seen the room spinning.

" aye hoe come walk with me" kanisha said waking me up.

" you the damn hoe the fuck but where we going?"

" pasos" She smacked her teeth. I rolled my eyes because the bitch aggravating how you mad you woke me up expecting me to know where the fuck we going.

" bitch guess who been hitting my line" she said all happy.

"Who"

" josh" she said smiling and I just bout smacked her ass.

" that's not nothing to smile about, you know he fucked with rica and you doing that trifiling ass shit" I snapped and texted her.

" shit he inboxed me first the fuck ain my fault" she said with a attitude. I was actually mad because like who the fuck does that type of shit you knew they loved each other hard as fuck, you know he took virginity and still make sure nobody hitting, he still love and text her faithfully and all she can say is " ain my fault he inbox me" then the fact she inboxed him first asking do she know him...yeah aii.

Minck😘😊👭🙊 man right now I can care less he know he in the wrong too 💯 they cute

Me: true but it ain 💯 at all he doing all them paragraphs to you but wanna act like a hoe now I don't like that.

Minck😘😊👭🙊 just chill and have you seen or heard from carai he never responded....

I looked at my phone and was wondering why he didn't because he rushed home and I don't know how long I was sleep but its 6 something now, and we left the park at 4 something so either he doing something he shouldn't be, somebody got his ass, or he sleep. I'm praying he sleep tho.

Me: honestly not since I got off the phone with you 😐

Minck😘😊👭🙊 oh lls I know y'all was together I heard his ass breathing he just wanted me to know he was there but imma act like I ain know but still its weird he didn't text me 😔

Me: man wtf y'all on some creep shit we was at the park with geese, birds, and shit and you heard HIM breathing and I barely seen the nigga chest move and he was in my face. Lmfaaooo wedding soon?

Minck😘😊👭🙊 no man if you knew him like I do you'd see where I'm coming from and nah no wedding boo I want my old thing back a lil 😜

My best friend is the pettiest female I know...I know she only want josh back to prove nobody else can get treated like a princess by him but her. Shit that nigga used to be so damn mean, she couldn't party, she couldn't wear shit like damn y'all ain't married but I fucked with it he ain put her in danger like dycarai did.

"Wassup nia" josh said as we crossed the street to go to the store. I forgot this nigga stayed on this street.

" wassup mo" I said mugging him and kanisha. They know why well he might not but she do

" what y'all finna do?"

" I'm going to spend the night with my best friend welcome her home that's it wby" I snapped rolling my eyes and he smirked.

" no need for the attitude I ain did shit to Rica but make sure she was straight so wassup with the faces? And I gotta game later that's it." He said

I started to just blank at the fact he acted like he haven't been texting kanisha but I ain go trip he gon feel so stupid soon.

" Im just not in the mood but I'll talk to you some other time" I walked off to pasos.

DYCARAI POV

Princess😘💦👑😌 I love you too, and a bond like what we got can't be lost unless we're both dead and maybe not even then 💯💪 its not your fault and nah homie put my shit back in my bag my mama probably on the way to get my stuff.

I smiled because I was happy to know she wasn't giving up on me yet but I frowned because I still didn't know who did the shit and her mama came and got that bra. I missed my baby man even though we still not together right now that's my baby no nigga can have her and imma start treating her like the princess she is.

Me: sorry I was sleep princess and I know and im thankful you're here for me because I need somebody to not give up on me at times like this and 😣😣😣 why your mama take the bra I'm sad.

Princess😘💦👑😌 always 💪💯 we didn't just bond for no reason... I hope not but because it's mine and it was my favorite one.

I sighed and called my baby.

RICA POV

besides nia not telling me her and carai was at the park together my day was the same as any regular day. I woke up to hella messages from people saying they hope I was straight some people thought I was dead , shit even butta did. I smiled because its funny how so many people care when ya gone but when ya here nobody gives a fuck that's what really hurts. I made a post on fb

Thanks to all y'all for checking on me 😘 I appreciate it but quit inboxing, snapping, and texting me now because 99% of y'all know we dont fwe and I'm just being real so if you ain been hmu or I ain been hyu and now you wanna be buddy buddy I'm fine thank you 😪 problem lemme know I stay ready .

I got 365 likes 120 comments and 20 shares in 7 minutes that's the fake and funny shit. I continued to talk to carai on the phone til my pizza got here and we fell asleep watching miracles from heaven.