Shania

SHANIA POV

I was sitting in the cafeteria when my best friend was texting me about some "new crush" she got which was funny because that hoe was supposed to be talking to my brother Nishad but it's cool he don't treat her right anyway.

     Minck😘😊👭🙊 : yoooo I gotta new crush
   Me: whoooooooo👀
  Minck😘😊👭🙊: idek I will soon

I sat there like this nigga must really be something If he caught her attention and she feeling the nigga and don't know his name.

Anyways I'm Shania ( in the picture) but everyone calls me pebbles or Nia. I'm 16 , I'm Rica best friend , and we both go to west Charlotte. Im 5'6, I'm thick in a way...even though I don't have a booty either but obviously somebody like it. I think I look like k.michelle if you ask my opinion but i  act slow but I'm not slow I just have my times. Im in a situation just like her getting over a ex nigga but its hard to just walk away when he is all I talked to for a long time...but aye that's jamar for you. But I gotta go to class before I get caught in this lame ass tardy sweep.

    RICA POV
" Corey you riding the bus home today right?" I asked my cousin as we walked to the p building through all the kids playing and laughing. I hate how these hoes think they can just stand in the middle of the hall like they made of water or some shit imma just start pushing the motherfuckers til they understand.

" yeah I gotta watch the kids BRI gotta work " he said looking at some boys play fight like always.

" oka I'll be right here when the bell ring" I said walking into the class as Mr.Larry handed me a paper.

  I rolled my eyes as my screen lit up saying dickhead snapped me. Dickhead was josh and I knew he mustve wanted either a dollar or to get my hopes up I'll be back with him and as of now I wasn't worried bout a boy beside nishad. I opened the snap

  Dickhead😍😜😘🍆💦🔥: you gotta dollar?
   Me: nope 😴
Dickhead😍😜😘🍆💦🔥: damn, wyd after school?
   Me: idk why?

I put my phone away and starred off into space thinking about what the hell there was to do today? Shop? Sleep? I do that all the time man. I sighed and started typing my graduation project demo.