sheesh

RICA POV

  "okay let's go over that second eight count one more time and be real y'all foreal" I said to my dance team as we prepared the try out dance for newcomers. 

    I was watching them dance and they looked like a damn circus I was so mad I don't know what the hell makes everybody think dancing is easy. I hate hosting try outs I'd rather try out than host it.

      " no man no y'all not even popping right its up down up Down in in down" I showed them and I heard all the attitudes and I got mad.

    " if y'all wanna have attitudes y'all can just go home real shit, I'm not here to waste my time on anybody other than my 8 girls that's already on the team. If y'all want my help show and tell me until then keep fucking up" I said going into coach room. I looked at my phone still no message from dycarai and its 4:52 I was pissed. If this nigga off a bar imma be mad I swear to god. I hate how we always end up back talking to each other I really didn't like him.

       Ray😊: is this even rica?

       Me: yeah sorry I was focused on school and I'm at dance I'll call you later?

       Ray😊 sure shorty that's straight I get home around 9.

9? What the hell he gotta do that late drugs don't keep you out that late and I definitely am not tryna pull a nighter with another trap nigga. I put my phone up and got the clipboard to start marking mistakes on these hoes.

     DYCARAI POV

Maaaan I thought it was gon be easy not having a phone but it ain I only think about one person all day...Rica ugly ass. Even though we not together we still make sure each other straight. Khalaya she not even really fucking with me the only time she wanna be in my life is if she hear something about me and Rica and that is lame like if you want this "relationship" than there is no disappearing on a nigga. I know Shania snitched on me so I'm ready to get blanked on well it ain gon be that bad because she probably only think I was smoking not the xanax part and I ain telling her that shit either.

    " bruh lemme use your phone tonight" I said to butta and he laughed at me. I started to smack this nigga he know if it was him I'd let him use my phone.

    " nah you gotta use that computer" he was dead ass and I was weak as fuck what the fuck I look like ....oh hell yeah I'm bout to use it.

         Rica Rica: if you don't ibm back in five minutes we squaring THE FUCK UP NEXT TIME I SEE YOU 💯and then you trying me you wanna be so shell you bouta knock mfs down, you getting escorted by west and shit smfh ion know why I even bother to help ya crackheaded ass out no more real shit 😴

     Me: 😦🙊😐

     Me: wyd?

    Me: who I bout knock over?

    Me: oh lml nah I know and I took q bar thats why but I missed you.

I forgot she was at dance practice or whatever so I just started watching videos on YouTube until she got home or decided to text back.

    RICA POV
I was so damn tired and aggravated after practice I just got my shit and left I didn't talk to any of my girls or coach besides info the girls needed. I forgot I had my mama car and traffic was bouta be a fool so I went to subway before getting into it.

   "Wassup sis" butta said as I walked in. I was surprised dycarai wasn't with him and grandma.

    " hey guys... Sorry I'm all sweaty" I said hugging him and they grandma. She always seemed happy to see me and she made my day a Lil better.