oops....

DYCARAI POV

I was sitting in my bed just thinking about these past Couple days I been going through a lot break ups and this new girl Rica who just came out the blue and she pretty just little and I'm not tryna catch feelings for anybody else right now I want my baby back.

  Me: you fw somebody?,

  Rica Rica: no...do you?

  Me: no but good 😏

I thought she was gon text me back but she didn't I guess she fell asleep. I kinda miss her. I layed in a new position.

  Waddup I'm Dycarai my name is pronounced duh-Karee. I'm 16, 5'8, I'm a junior and I go to west Charlotte and basically that's all I can say. I think I'm sexy soooo I guess girls do to, I be chilling man and im in a situation right now with my ex Khalaya... But eventually imma get tired of this shit and move on. I'm sleepy as fuck tho after I smoke this blunt imma be gone 😴

     -  Next Day

  RICA POV

I woke up to my phone going off saying I had 10 missed calls, and 6 messages. 4 calls was from my mom, nia, and two from that unknown number. The other 6 missed calls were from nishad on messenger. 1 message was from Dycarai, 1 from nia, 1 from kisa , and 3 from nishad. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and looked at my hair deciding what to do with it... I can flat iron it, wash it and wear it out, or put it up. I decided on putting it up in a bun so I grabbed my hard brush, my wig brush, my comb, and a couple of hair ties. I swear having thick hair ain always wassup even tho I had pretty healthy hair not that nigga hair either.

      Me: my bad I fell asleep but that's good I guess

      Dycarai Green: its straight but good morning 😏😘

     Me: Good morning 😊

  I finished my hair after fifteen minutes and went down stairs to make sure my mom was still home because she be on the move and yet she was gone. I sat and looked around. Ooh I can call Nia back.

     NIA POV

"I don't know if I'm coming my mama act like she can't give me no money or bring me to your house and my daddy not answering" I told Rica

  " man just find a way here and be dressed so we can go" she said

I love my girl no matter what she always here for me and that's nothing but the truth. I texted kisa

  Suuus👭🙊😍
Me: you coming to the mall?

Suuus👭🙊😍: yeah imma meet y'all at Rica house round 2

Me: ard

  I told my mama that she could just drop me off when she was ready and she said said come on now then. I felt like she wanted to fight.

" ma I haven't even ate or nothing yet"  I said with a attitude

" well im ready now and I'm not gon be ready again later so its now or never Shania" she snapped back

  I just went to my room and packed two outfits and grabbed my low fire red 5s, and gamma blues. I got my phone charger and the $50 I had in my wallet and went to the car and put in my headphones and looked out the window.

  Shawn😍😘💦💗

Shawn😍😘💦💗:  wassup

Me: where you been?

Shawn😍😘💦💗: hooping and sleep

Me: oh that long but was on fb, and snap but didn't see me call and text... Okay Deshawn 😴✌

  My attitude was on 💯 and I didn't give a fuck.  I was ready to see my best friend and cry.

   DYCARAI POV

I was smoking a blunt when my cousin butta came out and said we was finna go to the mall and buy stuff for mothers day... I thought about inviting Rica but nahh ion know shorty like that so I just got dressed and kept talking to her.

  Rica Rica: wyd

  Me: chilling

Butta had told me how she was "stuck" on her ex nigga Josh and I thought about how me and her could both together overcome that and say fuck em...I wonder why they broke up anyway...probably because he was fucking somebody else or her attitude because she gotta lul bad one which is cute and I could see her short ass being my girl. I smiled to myself and got in the car. 

     NIKISA POV
I walked in Rica bathroom and fixed my hair a lul bit because I felt like my curls had fell a little from the Bantu knots I put in. Rica and Nia was talking bout how Deshawn didn't text her back until a hour ago, and how Nishad was apologizing but Rica don't wanna be with him anymore. From my view Rica and Nishad would be so cute but he always fucking up from his ex, to not texting back, and etc so she doing a good thing letting him go.

  My name is Nikisa pronounced na-ky-sa not nakeesa or niksta. I'm 15 5'4, I'm the skinny one of us even though Rica not all that thick but she not skinny like me, I'm brown skin and I have long hair that I'm transitioning from relaxed hair to natural hair. I'm the cool one not mean not loud just average but I like to fight and I keep niggas in the cut ahaaaaa. Im tryna figure out why David calling me knowing I do not fwh...

   " hello?" I answered

   " wassup kisa" he said happy

  I hung up because I wasn't in the mood for the games right now I just went through a break up so I'm chilling because that's my baby and I miss him. 

" yall let's go " Rica said putting her low metallic 5s on. Her fit was cute and simple. She had on a grey fitted cropped tank, some light ripped fitted jeans which made her little booty pop, and her metallic fives with her hair up in a bun and a silver chain matching her bracelets and rings. That's my bitch

  " damn my phone only on 34%" nia said looking all sad. I know for a fact her ass knew we would both blank on her for being stupid.

" man yo slow ass always fucking up shit its 1 o' clock let's go" I said tying my shoes. I had on a white crop top, some black fitted ripped jeans, and my all white vans with my curly hair I looked good.

  Nia had on her white t shirt she made it was dope low key. It had her name on the back with the Atlanta zip code and pictures from her childhood which all puzzled together to make a timeline...dope as fuck and she had on black jeans and her low fire red 5s.

   "Sorry damn" nia pouted putting her headphones in as we got in Rica cousin car.

  The ride was quiet beside quay music bumping in our ears listening to 21 savage supply song. Rica was on her phone texting some new nigga she ain tell me bout, Nia was on her phone playing a game and I was on Snapchat... I hope this mall trip be fun. We all needed this.