tried it.

RICA POV

I don't see what the fuck is so funny right now to dycarai ugly ass first he wanna be all mad now he wanna be all I'm not going anywhere nigga please be about yours. I really hate his retarded ass mood swings.
* argument in screenshot*

  All that happened was he called me because this boy posted a tbh on my page
        "Tbh rica you cute ash and you cool but...you don't fwm no more and you single I don't see why we don't talk so text me back😜💦😘💪"

It was not my fault he posted that and dycarai was on my page so he cleared my nickname from princess and I cleared his now we just Rica Rica and Dycarai Green again. I'm too old for this shit nigga lemme know if you riding til the wheels fall off and get put back on or not I'm tired of playing blues clues with him  so I texted nishad.

     Ugly😌💪😊: I'm finna call you hold up

     DYCARAI POV
Man rica aggravates the fuck outta me so imma just fall back since all these niggas wanna talk to her and she entertain em. Imma just change my password on the book and get my hoes back fuck her. I mean me and Rica only knew each other for two months and here she is having me sprung like this. It feel like forever but I'm confused I dont know who I really wanna give my time too between Rica,laya, and the streets. I looked up as my aunt walked in.

  "Carai baby ya girlfriend here" my aunt said and I looked out the window saying hell no.

It was khalaya how the fuck she find out where my aunt lived I never brought her here only to my grandma house. Butta must've did this I walked outside to talk to her and whoever dropped her off pulled off.

  " wassup" I said standing in front of her and looking at the stupid ass face she made.

"Bae what you mean...you told me to come see you and now I'm here you acting all funny and shit" she rolled her eyes.

" when I say that?" I asked squinting my right eye because I dead ass don't remember telling her that shit knowing how Rica be popping up.

" I guess you don't want me here I'll just leave" she said calling somebody. I grabbed her phone and hung it up and looked at her. Man she looked good and we really needed to talk.

" don't touch my shit" she said grabbing her phone sitting in the chair we had in the yard. I had forgot to clean the ice cream out of it my lul brother spilled but oh well that's on her.

   " bruh you already know I don't give a fuck about ya attitude but be real why you just pop up because I know I be shell as fuck but I really don't remember saying come see me....you know I have a girlfriend right." I said and I seen her eyes tear up. I started to smack her ass because she already knew the shit as much as Rica posted on Facebook and stuff now she wanna act clueless.

" b-b-but you was just sending me all that sweet shit on Thursday night about how you missed me , nobody got you like I do, and None of them hoes mean shit to you." I looked at the grass because I did say that and I probably meant it but that shit don't matter I lie all the time.

  " man look I love you but you know this ain" I was saying when my phone rung
* august you know I'm here to stay boy me and them girls* Nicki minaj sung on the ringtone Rica made for herself but I ignored the call which I knew wasn't good.

    Princess😘💦👑😌 bae I miss you so my daddy said I could spend the whole day with you so can I spend the night 😣

I just stared at the message because I didn't know what to do at all...of course she could stay but how the fuck am I gon get khalaya to leave. I knew something so I texted my cousin