feeling ha

DYCARAI POV

" So you don't fuck with khalaya no more foreal?" Janelle asked me as I watched Rica leave.

" no I really don't she got mad at me because I was inboxing this girl and when I tried to talk to her she just went off...and for a whole week now we ain really been talking except today I seen her but I wasn't really worried bout her." I shook my head.

I knew she was probably just gon run off and tell her this shit but I tried man and if she wanna just argue I'll just leave her alone because that's annoying, childish, and old. No nigga wanna bitch that's always doing that.

" so that's who you gon fuck with now...I heard she went with almost everybody in hb" she said and I just smiled.

" whoever said that shit stupid that girl be chilling like me and she gon be my baby" I laughed walking out the door texting Rica.

Me: I really don't fuck with her I promise you

Rica Rica: 👍i really don't care and I don't have time to be lied to so if that's why you here than just know you can miss me with that boo 😘

I smiled at that shit for some reason and I got a weird feeling in my chest. I never felt emotions when a hoe texted me like that except for khalaya but she got through me somehow and I ain like it.

Me: man whatever 😌😘

NIA POV

I looked at rica until she smiled because I hate when she upset because her mood can make you feel that way too no matter if you a girl or a boy.

" you aggravating" she laughed smacking my leg.

" I know I just don't want you stressing over liars" I said and she rolled her eyes and got on her phone.

I knew I couldn't stop her from being mad but I had my own problems. I was ready to buy this damn jacket and go home really.

" I'm not picking y'all back up" my mama said as we got out the car"

" but ma Rica don't wanna take her bookbag in the mall and she got homework" I said

" well nia just call me when y'all get to her house I gotta pick you up anyway" she yelled and I smiled.

" okay"

Walking into the mall I stepped in some gum and I was mad as hell. I hated when I wore new shoes because shit like this always happened to me I sighed and kept walking. Lamont and Rica was arguing like always probably over some shit about josh.

" I don't give a fuck what you be doing" Rica said

" shit ion care either because half the time I don't know what I be doing" he laughed.

I hated them man like really all they did was argue.

DYCARAI POV

Man I'm so tired of going through shit...if I'm home I'm in trouble for stupid shit, girls its always arguing, man I just miss my mama. I layed in my bed scrolling down my Facebook news feed. I seen khalaya sharing heartbroken pictures so I texted her...I hated seeing a girl hurt.

Wifey😜😌😍💦: I don't wanna be bothered by you anymore

Me: I was just checking on you but ight ...I miss you tho 😏

Wifey😜😌😍💦: you know we just Need time baby so lemme be okay 😔

Me: I guess

I put my phone down and went to take a shower.

RICA POV

I was just thinking hard about how dycarai lied to my face. I promised myself I wouldn't let another boy make me feel bad or less than what and who I am. I don't know why but he just made me feel a certain way I can't explain.

" this cute?" Nia asked me showing me a black cropped hoodie.