sister sister

I got to school at 9:50 so basically I missed first block and most of second block but those were my toughest classes. I went to get my work from first block and then went to second block and they was not even in the classroom.

    Me:where the hell y'all at?

    Essy😜🔥 auditorium...you might as well just not come girl its boring in here and we ain do nothing in class but vocab words.

    Me: lmfaaooo you stupid but aii I'll do that I guess nice looks tho boo 😘

Essence was cool as hell man I swear and after her cousin Dallas died she turned hardcore to a lot of people and I respected that. I walked to dycarai class to bother him and he wasn't even in class. What the fuck is going on.

      Me: why you not in class?

   NIA POV

I was bored as hell sitting in civics and economics class. I didn't even see my best friend this morning I feel soooooo incomplete.

      Me:  bitch you see my messages the fuck

     Minck😘👭💪 lml chill I was driving man but wassup bookie tootie butt.

She was so damn extra man but I had to tell her about that boy she met he was border line already on his way to the nba man.

     Me: girl you should really give ray a chance he seems good for you...

     Minck😘👭💪 nah I'm fine 😔 give it time.

I shook my head and finished my work waiting on the last 10 minutes for class to end.

   " aye you did number 3?" Lamont asked me.

   " nigga we been doing this for basically two hours and you just now on number 3?" I wanted to smack him all we had to do was answer 20 questions in complete sentences and explain how it affected us or why it did and he was bullshitting.

   " bruh help me ion know what the fuck the 1st amendment is" he was laughing and shit it pissed me off. I just put my headphones in and finished texting Shawn and Rica. 

    RICA POV
I was still tired from my whole weekend man I really haven't a break from anything its been school, dance, work, working on college stuff, drama, doctor appointments, court its just been a lot for me so this day I'm off Sunday I will be sleep all day phone off man well beside church I haven't been in a minute. I got an idea so i texted my sister.

     Me: church Sunday? 👭 please

     Sissy👭😣🔥: yeah I'll pick you up...why such a must?

     Me: good I think we should do a surprise dance ya know 😏 we haven't did one in a while...

     Sissy👭😣🔥: we can let's just practice this week and if you off Saturday

I smiled and finished signing these papers for a scholarship to Syracuse in Ms. Rotsi office. I was soooo ready well I feel ready enough to take the first step into the big world.

   " well the bell rings in a Lil so do you wanna finish this here or you wanna take it with you?" She asked biting a apple I brought her.

     " yeah imma just stay in here but can I go tell my teacher or can you write me a pass when I'm done?"

    " sure babe but I'll be right back I'm going on my post if any students come just tell them I'll be back and wait if they want if not come back at 12:30" she said walking out as the bell rung.

    Dycarai Green: I'm fin come str you

    Me: no you're not, if you're that shell don't even attempt because I hate when you do this during school it's not good for you nor ya future 💯 don't even talk to me man 😔