down

DYCARAI POV

" okay bye" Rica said hanging up on me. I promise I didn't do anything but she was with some nigga and I got mad because I hate when niggas around her. Yeah I know imma hoe but its a difference between me and her. I called her back 3 times not once not twice but three times and she ain answer not one. I got the picture.

Its been 4 weeks since Rica and Khalaya got into that argument over me and I admit I was wrong for even letting it get that far but nobody told khalaya to inbox Rica. That's her fault there but now I was sad because Rica started treated me like a random nigga. At school she ignored me, she never spoke, she just winked and kept moving she would even hug niggas in front of me. On Facebook she would do tbh inboxed post and give me a dry ass " tbh hey" even though we inbox all day. And don't get me started with being on the phone. Man I apologize to her all the time and I never apologize but I really miss being her boyfriend. She just not fucking with me.

Princess😘💦👑😌: dycarai I'm done Im not the one to be lied to over and over again 😔

Me: baby I'm sorry I won't ever put you in that situation again and I'd do anything to prove it 💯

She still didn't care I guess that wasn't good enough so I quit trying and played along with her. I made my own post
Tbh 😍💦😘 #inboxed lms

RICA POV

" aayyyyeee go bitch" Tj said hyping me up as I danced to migos freak hoe song. I was chilling taking mind off all them niggas and I was having fun.

I laughed as Tj gay ass danced...he's the type of friend you know can't dance but you still hype em up.

" uhn bow aye " I said as he took it to the ground doing a split I was dying laughing man like rolling on the floor holding my stomach. There is never a dull moment with us two.

He cut the music off and sat down breathing hard like he just ran a 5k or some shit. We just looked at each other for a good minute until he asked did I wanna walk to the store. We walked to pasos and my phone went off it was my best friend and she was telling me bout how some girl tried her and I don't play that shit you try one you try us both fuck it.

"Biiiitch what you wanna do I'm off all weekend and you know I been ready to dog a bitch since that shit with ole girl" I said trying to stay calm as Tj brought our stuff at the counter.

" I wanna tase a bitch but she not dropping the addy bruh and I'm getting mad...she did all this shit on live but won't ibm back" nia said hype as hell. I laughed because we was some crazy bitches man.

" just lemme know and I'm one way with it" I said getting off the phone because she was doing too much yelling now and I hate talking about fighting if I'm not gon fight.

I seen a couple walking holding hands going into the hair salon and I got sad. I missed dycarai being my boyfriend but I wasn't gon let him have me looking like his stupid ass ex I'm sorry no way. He had told me that they was done but I took his phone and they whole live was calling each other bae, daddy, baby, all this and that he even said I didn't mean shit to him so yeah I did break his phone but I didn't care he did me dirty. Now his ass all hurt because I be treating him like a regular nigga...well he wanna act like one so he might as well be treated like one.

" so you and carai gon get back right?" Tj asked me as we walked back to his house.

" nigga I wish...nah lemme not front I miss the bitch but I'm not sure he get the message that I'm not these other hoes or his ex."

" well he on Facebook doing inboxed tbh " he said showing me his phone making me mad.

I commented on his post
" 😂😂 me"
I was really mad because it was only girls liking it and he know I don't like no bitches and now all them finna be in his messages and if he wanna play I will too I don't give a fuuuuuuck.