bumps

DYCARAI POV

"bruhhh can we go now I'm tired of walking round this dead ass mall for nothing...ain no hoes here or nothing". I complained

" man I thought we was fw the movies too" butta said looking me in the eye

I started to smack the fuck out his ass just for saying that gay shit. Why would just me and him go to the movies its already only 1 sumn ain no hoes out here, I lost my girl because of my attitude, and my new baby ain hmu since two hours ago and she probably out being a hoe.

"We not going to the movies we gon look gay asf and im not gay nigga" I walked over and sat down on the chair by forever 21.

"Man I'm finna just inbox my nigga and see where she at" he said smiling.
I knew this nigga was up to something so I decided to text Rica.

  Me: chilling

  Me: damn no text back? 😔

I normally would just say fuck a girl but she was different I felt something when I thought about her but nothing to special because I miss my baby man. I wish she wasn't so mean to me.
   RICA POV

Topnotch Butta: rica wya?

  Me: mall why?

  Topnotch Butta: who you with?

I put my phone down as I brought my all white cocaines for $106 I was really hoping my dad would come sooner I hate carrying around a lot of bags. I had forgot to text butta back but I didn't really care because I wasn't trying to worry about any boy right now just my girls and shopping.

   " I'm hungry as hell" nia said

   " me too a Lil" kisa agreed looking at me.

   " fine we can eat after forever 21 because I need a new dress and Kisa you wanted to go there anyway" I pouted. 

   " man ight" nia said heading to the escalator.

  I had already been into four stores and still didn't find the dress I really wanted I hate northlake mall really really... I said as my phone rung

  " hey daddy are you here?" I said answering the phone for my dad riding up the escalator.

" yeah I'm by the movie theater just call me when y'all coming out Ric" he said

  " oka" I said hanging up as I seen butta and dycarai. My whole face changed from happy to surprised.

I knew I didn't text dycarai back but I wasnt thinking I'd run into him at the mall...sitting outside of forever 21. I mugged him and continued walking. I just thought like wow he told me he didn't fuck with anybody but here he is sitting outside forever 21 this early...the time only girls shop. I was stunned. 

    DYCARAI POV

I was sitting in the chair when I seen the prettiest girl get off the escalator on the phone and I stood up. Her body was looking mhnm mhnm mhmm , hair was all nice and tight in a bun and her edges was slayed...I guess that's what girls say. Then boom I realized it was Rica by the mug she gave me and walked away.

  "Man did you text her?" I looked at butta slow ass staring too I bout slapped his ass again.

" I did but she never responded after she said she was here... I promise I ain know she was coming up here" he said rubbing his face.

  " I wonder who she meeting because she look good as hell right now and no nigga can have her  but im not trying to be loyal to anyone else" I mumbled.

  Butta looked at me strangely signaling me to go in the store. I ain think that was best besides that shit gay asf I hate girl stores. I got my ass up and went in there tho.