i promise

NIA POV

"baby you know leaving while your mom is gone won't fix the problem." My grandpa said as I walked to the door to leave.

" yes I know but if she doesn't wanna listen to me why not just leave?" I said as tears fell down again. He grabbed my bags and put them down and told Rica mom never mind I wasn't coming.

" Shania its not about her not listening its about the way y'all came about to talk if kanisha lied than she did but never should you turn on your mother for a boy?" He said and I knew he knew why I was really leaving.

The room fell silent and my mom came back and went straight into her room.

DYCARAI POV

I was mad as hell right now I was expecting to make some moves so I could give this bitch ass nigga his 1000 dollars but shit wasn't going my way right now. I had to work until 4 and I never stayed here that long. They even put me in the concessions and still wanted me on my register. I was wiping down my counter when I seen nishad again and I knew some shit was bound to happen.

" how you doing today?" The woman with him asked. She had balloons and a cake so I'm guessing this party that was here today was his family.

" I'm good what can i help you with today?" I asked and I just seen nishad mugging me. I was keeping my cool because I need this job and I ain losing it over his bitch ass.

" I have an reserved party for 3:00 today and I was wondering if we could begin setting up and the final price " I looked into the computer and I seen the price somebody was getting good money hosting this party.

" uh yeah you can actually begin setting up at 2 just let them know in room 5 and 6 there is no decorations needed y'all are providing your own and the final price of 3 hours is $275" I said and I seen the looks on their faces all change. I don't know If it was the fact they didn't know the price was that high or the time.

"Wait $275? On the phone the lady said $125." She said.

" no ma'am the reserving price and party sits at $125 itself. Its $50 an hour and you selected 3-5...you can downgrade if you'd like...." I said looking at the woman's face.

" well Jassy always wanted to come here so $275 is nothing plus her dad coming so shad what you think?" She asked nishad and he shook his head.

" I mean I guess but if its blowing nah it ain really this serious she only 11 and nobody swimming that long." He said and I told them the pool times.

" okay well here is $200 I'll get the rest later and we'll be back." I didn't know whether I was supposed to be taking small amounts of money or not so I just said okay. The lady walked away but nishad just stood there and I just looked too because I didn't quite get the problem.

" bruh wassup" I asked and he made a whole live scene.

" nigga you already know wassup don't act brand new behind that damn counter because I'm HB and I'm with the shits blood" he said and I just shook my head and walked away.

"Yeah bitch the fuck" he said and that for me was the last straw I promise i wanted to beat the fuck out him. I ain a bitch man never been never will be ion give a fuck man. Aron came out and made sure I was straight and I was. I just sat down for a minute.

Me: ya nigga tried it😴💯 all I asked from you was loyalty and honesty and you wasn't honest with me man I even quit my dog ways for you but I guess you still don't give a fuck cuh yi still fw this nigga. Ion think imma make it to take you out tonight you take me as a joke.