got em

RICA POV

I was sitting on my grandparents porch thinking about that talk today with dycarai and he cool man and I decided to ibh on Facebook and get to know him better ...alot better.

Me: where butta?
Dycarai Green: at school somewhere why?
Me: nothing never mind

I know its lame to use butta but I was shook up and didn't wanna say a dry ass hey or a hey with too many emojis so I just used that corny ass line. Aaaand nishad was supposed to be coming home today and I ain need no drama right now. Besides Butta did owe me brownies and they were cousins so why not. I came from the bathroom and had a missed call from Topnotch Butta so I called him back

"Hello?" I said when he answered

" yeah wassup you wanted me?" He asked

" oh not really but when imma get my brownies you owe me?"

" man you could've inboxed me yourself why you inbox my cousin"

I was laughing because I knew what I was doing but I ain think they knew.
" Rica you like my cousin?" He asked

" I used to not anymore tho"

" why what he do?" I heard dycarai in the back

" I just quit liking him and he kinda mean" I said knowing my ass liked the nigga

"Mhmm well imma inbox you" butta said hanging up leaving me smiling hard as fuck.

I sat on the porch like wow never thought this would happen and my phone vibrated. It was dycarai inboxing me...

Dycarai Green: why you just didn't inbox him anyways

Me: because I wanted to talk to you but I changed my mind

Dycarai Green: why?

Me: idk just did 😏

Dycarai Green: oh okay but I'm getting in the shower we can talk when I get out if you want

Me: oka

My aunt pulled up at my grandma house and my cousins came and started talking to me so I forgot all about dycarai.

"Aye cuz you wanna go to oaklawn?" Kobe asked

" sure" I said texting dycarai back. We was talking bout him going to some party and I never agreed that he could go so I don't know what he was doing The fuck....I felt like this was my nigga now.

Dycarai Green: lml well can I go Rica?

Me: yeah you can

Dycarai Green: wyd?

Me, Jaymelle, and Kobe decided to finally go on our walk to oak lawn. Kobe stupid ass dipped on us and I was not bout to chase any damn body sorry but not sorry boo. We were crossing the street when 3 girls was just starring me down and of course I looked and smile because no bitch puts fear in my heart and that's word to my moms like real shit.

" you know them cus?" Jaymelle asked me

" hell no but they acting like we know eachother " I said walking looking at my phone. I thought about dycarai for some reason and just kept walking this was about me having fun not worrying about a boy.

Oaklawn was dead as always and we walked up on Kobe and some other niggas they was smoking. I don't smoke so I ain fw the smell. We kept walking after day day said a lame ass joke that made Jaymelle look down ...his stupid ass.

" man I miss the dub" Mel said

" shit ion know why it ain shit to do there no more since ms.Barnes jones principal.... We barely can walk to the bathroom by ourselves. "

" so man north meck lame ash all the ugly hoes there....and the cute ones got niggas cuz you know I don't like that" he said with a straight face .

I laughed because he wasn't the average type of nigga a girl would date but if you did you would be lucky. Jaymelle was the Kevin gates of the family only darker and not as much fame.

" yeah I know nigga but relationships ain always right for ya... Believe me" I said answering my phone as a unknown number called.

" is this Rica?" A boy voice said

" who is this?" I asked

" yeah this her but I was just calling to let you know that I miss you alot and can't wait to see you again"

I looked at my phone then my cousin and hung up. I honestly didn't know who that could be I had just got my number changed and none of my exes had my number....hmmm weird . the whole walk back to my grandma house was just a blur as Mel talked about some shoes. My family enjoyed shopping hey why not if your uncle hit it big, your dad worked for the biggest upcoming place and you could get what you wanted.

" yooooo shut the fuck up damn" I laughed smacking Mel

It was getting dark and I was waiting on my grandma to take me and my little brother home since my mom was at work and we didn't live with our dad. I was sleepy a lul bit too but me and dycarai was still talking and I didn't think we would still be texting just bc I'm so mean but I had a soft spot for him.

NIA POV

Shawn😘😜💦💗

4:23 pm
Me: oh okay

Shawn😘😜💦💗
5:23 pm
Me: I know you done playing basketball now

Shawn😘😜💦💗
8:46 pm
Me: 👌

I been waiting on deshawn to text me back since 4:23 when he said he was going to hoop and there is no way he can be hooping if he active now on Facebook, posting snaps, and making post on Facebook. I am so done with this shit. Every time I start feeling somebody something always goes wrong and I'm tired of it I feel like I'm not good enough.

* I woke up this morning with ya on my mind she say she don't miss me I know that she lying* rung as I woke up to see my phone ringing. It was Rica

" wassup?" I said still half sleep

" biiiitchh guess who I been talking to all day and I'm finna snatch up " she said all loud and lit.

" dycarai?" I said

" yeessss girl sike I'm not worried about a boy right now but come to the mall with me tomorrow babes"

" okay but I'm going back to sleep I'll call you when I wake up" I said hanging up.

I knew her ass was finna curse me out in a text for not caring about her story but I did I was just tired and still sad about Shawn not texting back and here It is 11:30 and no reply...I hope he okay maybe I should text him again.

RICA POV

I am bored as hell sitting in my room tryna fix my hair for tomorrow.... Maybe I should invite dycarai maybe not ehhh no I'm not.

* the way you thug me like you thug Me like* my phone rung as I seen Nishad name come across my screen on Messenger. I didn't answer but of course a sucka gon call over and over and over so after the 7th time I answered and played a sleepy voice .

" hello?" I said
" baby I seen your text and I'm sorry about how I been treating you and imma do better I promise." He said all fast

I almost fell for it but dycarai inboxed me and I started texting him I just muted nishad and he thought I was sleep but I heard him typing too.... That apology was obviously for no reason he doesn't mean anything he been saying for the past hour. I fell asleep soon after me and dycarai started playing 21 questions.