mine

DYCARAI POV

I walked into the omni and seen Rica on her phone smiling so I got mad. I walked up and tried to grab it but she just gripped it and got mad. I forgot how mean she is.

  " hey baby" I smiled

" hey baby my ass" she mocked me with her cute ass attitude.

We not together but we may as well be together she already stealing my time from the streets. I mean really  when im not talking to her I'm sleep, or doing school work. I been missing out on a lot of money but I'll get back to it soon.

  " why you smiling so hard" I asked Rica as she stood up and bout stuck the fuck outta me.

  " why you grabbing shit that don't belong to you" she snapped and sat down next to me pulling out some chips.

I snatched them shits and ate a hot cheeto them shits was stale as hell I threw em away and she was standing up looking like a baby. She left her phone sitting down so I made a quick plan.

   " why you throw em away" she asked as I sat down

  " cause they was stale as hell man" I said and she laughed

  " shouldn't try to eat everything you see" she said and I looked at her pussy and licked my lips. She smacked her teeth and sat down.

My phone vibrated so I gave hers back and it was khalaya and I never cleared her name so I knew some shit was finna happen.

   Wifey😜😌😍💦: home

I never texted her back and I felt bad for even bout to put Rica through this shit again.

   " come on let's walk to the store" Rica said to me and nia. 

   NIA POV

I hate third wheeling man but with these two it was even worse. They act just alike. They already faught two times on the way to the store because dycarai was talking to some girl, and rica said she wanted a new nigga so he choked her and they faught....in the parking lot tho I was embarrassed as hell.  I was texting deshawn why they was talking about something and hugging and shit...

   Aggy😜😌😘: wyd

   Me: waiting on my best friend ...wyd
  Aggy😜😌😘: nothing I'm bored I think I'm finna go hoop

I rolled my eyes and sat on some stairs outside the JROTC building and played the Sims on my phone. He always hooping I'm starting to wonder if he messing around.

  RICA POV

" I'm finna go home"  dycarai said walking away

I just looked like baby nooo don't leave me but that's what girlfriends do and I'm not one of those so I just said no.

" noooo come here please" I said with a baby voice

" man stop playing then" he said

" can I see your phone" I smiled and his eyes got big so I knew something was in it which made me really want it.

" man why?" He said pulling out my grip of his waist

" shit never mind bye go home"  I said walking towards the school

" nooo bruh chill come here you can look you just might be hurt because it's old stuff in here I ain delete and I been meaning too" he said softly handing me his phone.

Well of course he had a bitch in there named wifey😜😌😍💦 so he said that was the khalaya girl and that he was gonna clear her name. I rolled my eyes and gave his phone back and he kissed my hand and said he promise he was going too and he deleted the pictures of them he had in his phone.