Monday

RICA POV

" Maaaan its hot asf and y'all wanna  play out here" Lamont said to me and nia.

  I just looked and rolled my eyes because he really made my nerves bad. I already hate light skinned niggas and here he is making me mad.
" Rica there go dycarai right there" nia said as I looked and seen some girl playing in his hair and he tried to turn around.

   I shook my head and walked to my Spanish class since that's why I stayed after school I didn't really feel like arguing with him today because he annoying. I just couldn't believe he showing his ass like this.

  " fuck him I'm here to learn" I said walking off and nia followed making a scene.

  " man fuck that nigga he ain shit anyways best don't trip" she said

  " know me lose one bounce back with two" I said as my phone vibrated I looked and rolled my eyes.

     Dycarai Green: wya?

I just started to say so much at the fact he knew he had just seen me and had a bitch playing in my hair I mean his hair. I just decided to leave him on seen. I knew he'd only keep texting or calling so I cut it off it was dying anyway.

    " so how long we staying before we go to the mall" nia asked as I finished up some Spanish translations.

    " I just gotta finish this and we can go fr" I whispered bc my teacher was a bitch and loved telling somebody to be quiet and the way I was feeling right now I might stick that hoe. 

   "Lamont coming" she said and I nodded my head.

     DYCARAI POV

If Rica don't text me back in five minutes I know I fucked up. I said lighting a blunt by myself on the porch. My phone was ringing from Khalaya still calling me and I wasn't answering because I know she just wanted to argue because I left her ass at school after I seen Rica looking at me. I mean what would you do if you really wanted somebody and they seen you with someone else and you felt bad...you would leave too the fuck but I'm single so lemme not trip I answered the phone

   " wassup" I said shell as fuck laughing

   " what the fuck is funny? You seen me calling you and you left me" she yelled

  " man you not my girl so why you wanna call and argue for nothing?"

  " oh you must be with ya girl" she hung up.

  I sat and just seen that Rica had left me on seen and I was mad so I kept smoking can't be mad at my baby because I was wrong.

   NIA POV

" bruh my umbrella can't fit all of us" I was dying laughing looking at rica and lamont faces as it poured down raining at school and we was stuck in the trailers no rooftop or nothing.

  " fuck it lemme tie my hair up" Rica said putting her hair in a ponytail and putting her hood on running out the class.

I laughed because her ass bout busted that ass, Lamont was still back there putting a grocery bag on his head acting like a bitch I swear light skinned niggas do the most.

   " aye bitches y'all seen me coming" Lamont said as he got under the breezeway by d building with me and Rica dying laughing. He looked upset a lul bit but oh well we straight.

  We walked to the omni and seen a couple seniors and seen my fake brother miles. He was funny as hell.

    " damn y'all soaked lul niggas" he said hugging me and Rica.

    " hell yeah" Lamont said laughing sitting down by a window getting on Facetime with chunkie...that's his "girl".

   I looked at Rica going to work on her keyboard I figured it was either Nishad or Dycarai because no other nigga could make her explain shit to them. Miles was still talking and I was on Snapchat watching deshawn snap and he was with some girls so I texted him

  Me: hope you having fun with ya "niggas" 😴

   Shawn😘😜💦💗: man don't start them my cousins

   Me: oh cool

  Shawn😘😜💦💗: finna hoop ttyl

I shook my head and talked to miles about his girl problems and graduation.

    RICA POV

ME: don't you have a hair appointment?

  Dycarai Green: what you talking bout?

    Me: nigga you know and I don't fuck with you ✌

I don't know what else he said because I ignored him and was laughing at Lamont. This nigga always fucking with a ugly big bitch...he not even loyal tho. I'm tryna get like that not the fat bitch part just how he got his hoes believing he a good nigga.

  " did dycarai text you?" Nia asked as I rolled my eyes and played with the lightning strikes on my hurraches.

  " you know he did...he wanna act dumb and shit so imma act right along with his ass maybe that damn girl he had in his hair twisted it to tight.". I snapped looking at my phone as he called.

It was a video called so I was ignoring it because my hair was a mess and I didn't feel cute but after yelling don't answer it bout 6 times to Lamont and Shania they did it.

  " wassup bruh where you at" Lamont said laughing

   " hey dycaraiii" nia yelled her fake ass

   " I'm at home where Rica at?" He said

    " come to the school nigga but here she go" Lamont said handing me the phone and I hung it up.

I walked to the window and looked out of it as they laughed at me be mad. I was thinking of ways to make me look presentable so I decided to just take the ponytail out and comb my hair. I promise you not even four minutes ago did I hang up and dycarai was here. He looked good too.
  " wassup nigga" Lamont dapped him up as he came my way. He had on some black cut Hollister short that showed his print, a black jacket and the taxi 12s he looked right except he was high.

  I sat looking all mad as he came up to me and sat down next to me I stood up.

    " hey Rica" he said touching my hand I didn't say anything.

    " man why you mad at me" he pouted getting up wrapping his arms around my waist as I felt his dick trying not to smile.

   " who was playing in ya hair?" I snapped getting out his grip. Looking him in the eye.

  " maaaan that's why you mad that was just this girl khalaya she always playing in my hair and I don't even fuck with her I want you" he said softly biting his lip as we sat down.

I looked at his right arm and saw a tattoo. I was going to touch it but he moved my hand and I rolled my eyes. He laughed and I started to smack him because I didn't see anything funny I dont even like this nigga.

   " you still gotta attitude?" He asked

   " of course the fuck you mean? But who Name is that? " I asked and he ignored me watching Lamont walk over.

I knew Lamont was finna say some shit the way he walked over dancing and laughing with his ugly ass. He looked like a Walmart brought T.I.

   " yoooo was sup with you and khalaya? Y'all still talk" Lamont asked as dycarai smiled. My eyes got big, my mouth dropped, and my fist clutched.

" we don't talk anymore" he said looking me in my eye.

  "I thought that was your best friend dycarai....you're a liar and I'm not texting you back" I said grabbing my bookbag and walking outside. Good thing nia mama was here to take us to the mall. I was so mad how could I be so stupid. I looked back one more time and dycarai was talking to another girl what a hoe I said closing the door.