back at it

I was on my way up to the kitchen to help clean and set up for this party that would be coming soon and I was shocked to see my best friend here. He was here with a girl and a baby.

" wassup best" Jojo said hugging me.
" yoooo hey I ain seen ya in a minute who this be?" I smiled but the girl didn't.

" oh this my sister best friend I was dropping em off but I remembered you said you worked here so I came to speak"

The girl rolled her eyes and me and him continued to talk and I acted like I didn't notice I kept smiling just being petty as always.

" well when you free I'd like to take you out one day..." He said putting his head down. That bothered me I feel like when you ask me something you should always look me in the eye.

" well I'm not off until next Sunday basically Because you know school, dance, so yeah but just text me" I said walking away leaving him to stare.

Today was going so good for me man I swear no drama whatsoever I was so proud man. I washed the tables off and decorated six tables in pink and white cloths since it was a girls party I believe she was turning 8 but this not my party so I won't really be up here.

"Yo thanks so much love I thought I would have no help" Anna said hugging me.

"Yeah no prob but what you mean no help ain Jeremy, kyle, and aaliyah helping?" I said looking confused because I was not about to be up here entertaining noooo way my party ended a hour ago.

" Jeremy ain coming in his mom in the hospital , aaliyah running Late it was a wreck and she on the bus" she said holding her head.

" well y'all gotta good hour so y'all should be fine but if not I guess I can make something work because we all have tooken slots and we busy today" I said throwing away a balloon I popped.

"I see but thanks" she said

Lemme hurry my ass to my damn counter.

NIA POV

It is so boring not being with my best friend man all she does is work, sleep, dance, and go to school we barely talk anymore. Whaaaaat the fuck is going on I thought as I scrolled on Facebook and seen Nishad posting stuff on Facebook about fighting.

Me: wtf going on

Nishad Hills: that nigga dycarai got me fucked up

I shook my head and hoped it wouldn't bother my best friend at work she was doing so good man she ain called me with no drama today usually she does.

" you talked to Rica today?" Her mama asked me leaving for work.

" nope not since she left"

" I guess she having a good day but I'll see you when I get home i love you but if not make sure my house locked, nothing is on except a couple lights and josh may be home tonight I don't know but if he does can you try and wait til Zayy get here to leave?"

" yes ma'am I love you too" I smiled. I loved ma man she was really a second mother she made sure I was always straight.

I forgot nobody came to get that girl phone. I picked it up and to my surprise I seen her and dycarai had a past I don't know whether I should be worried or mind my business.

Her: well it is what it is thats my best friend so

Him: well I love y'all both I just can't keep hiding this shit and you doing crazy shit why you shoot Rica?