friends ☺

NIA POV

     Minck😘😜👭 otw

     Me: okay

I was so happy to go shopping with my best friend. This whole year had been so crazy for us I never even thought we would've made it. Thank god we did.

   " nia come here" my mama said. I was so happy she was back to normal truth is prayer does work it worked for all us.

   " yes ma'am" I said bouncing on her bed. She just rolled her eyes and cut the TV on.

   " before you go make sure you lock the door and call me when you're on the way I might go to your grandparents. " she said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

    Minck😊😘👭 outside

I walked outside and got in the car. Zayy was driving so I know this shit finna be funny ash.

   " wassup ugly" Zayy said

   " nigga you ugly but was up hey beesstttt friieeenn" I yelled.

We pulled up to the mall and Zayy met his girlfriend, Rica met nishad black ass and I met shawn. It was good to be out having fun with a person that makes you happy and man I miss these days.

    "Heeey y'all" Kaylon said and Zayy pulled her inside the mall. She looked sad he always pulled her along.

  RICA POV

"Can you stop man damn and ya girlfriend calling" I said to nishad because he kept pulling my hair. I never knew best friends could be so annoying man. I should've left him in the past as well.

He answered the phone as I continued looking for some dope ass Adidas I really wanted some light light pink ones or some nude ones.

  " Ric look" nia said pointing to some nude ones. The price for my size was $135 I had the money but best friend said everything was on him so....

Me and Nia looked at nishad as he was on the phone he hung up and laughed hard as hell. I wanted to know what was so damn funny.

  " can I get two pairs of these a 5 and a 6?" He asked and I looked like nigga nia don't wear a 6 nor do you so who that other pair for?

   " them for my baby" he said and I smiled I was proud he was actually treating somebody good for once. I thought he would always be a fuck boy.

We walked out and went up to forever 21 to finish picking my clothes and stuff plus we all wanted to slugged.

   " me and Shawn going to the food court y'all..." Nia said and we all laughed.

  "Fat ass stay eating man " Zayy and nishad said. Me and Kaylon was dying. We got up the escalator and seen this boy and girl walking for some reason it rung my head they looked familiar.

The boy was just looking at me and the girl he was with you could tell she gripped his hand tighter because he turned around. Everyone looked at me weird like I was supposed to know them but I didn't.

  " you good?" Nishad asked.

  " yeah why...why y'all look at me like that?" I asked all them and they smiled.

   " because that was dycarai and khalaya and you dead ass looked like you ain know him" Kaylon said and o gasped.

I knew he looked familiar and heart sped up when he got closer but wow I haven't talked to him nor seen him in a while. Well the past is the past I told that nigga once I leave I leave and that was it for him seeing me. It kinda felt good to know I did what was best for me but at the Same I missed laughing with him.

  " now look at ya looking all hurt and shit" nishad said pulling my hair. I smacked the fuck outta him and went in forever 21.

     DYCARAI POV

Wow she acted like she ain even know me...is it even possible for somebody you once loved to forget you? Man that's crazy and she went back to the nigga she said she ain fuck with.

   " bae why you acting different?" Khalaya asked me and I just ignored her ass. No matter how much I loved her and how long we been together she never could do what Rica did or be what Rica was.

   " man don't start that shit all I did was look at her and she ain even ..." I quit talking and kept walking. My heart was telling me to go back but my mind was saying nigga no nigga hell no nigga you better not.

   " wow here we go again..." She sighed.

I turned around and went back up the escalator if I knew Rica she would be on forever 21 looking for a dress.... If not than it wasn't worth me saying what I have to say.

   " carai come back" khalaya yelled but I ignored her I mean she act like she couldn't come too...

  NIA POV

I was scrolling down my newsfeed and seen dycarai post

   That's crazy man ...gotta do something 💯😔

He posted that 10 minutes ago meaning if I knew him he was on his way to see Rica and if I knew Rica she was still in forever 21 knowing he'll come back.

  " shawn come on right quick!" I pulled him up while grabbing our food at the same time and went back to forever 21.

When we got there carai was going in and I ain see khalaya but I knew where he was going.

    " why we come back?" Shawn asked

    " that's why...look" I said smiling pointing to dycarai and Rica. Nishad was looking back at us but I knew it would happen he loved that girl but she didn't wanna keep going through shit...that ain how we get down.

     RICA POV

"you think this pretty?" I asked nishad holding up a white crop top with a diamond on it. He ain even answer so we walked to the dress section and guess who was standing there.

   " there go the dress you wanted" nishad said. I thought he was being petty but after remembering their conversations he wasn't.

I walked to dycarai and he gave me the longest tightest hug ever. I smelled his soap and it brought back memories. He let go and he was smiling I wasn't.

   " Marica" he said losing the smile stepping back. He was kinda scaring me last time he said this shit he gave me that promise ring.

   " dycarai what is it?"

" why you just leave me hanging like that? You still love me right?" He asked

I smiled and looked away.

  " dycarai I'll always love you bruh just not in a way you'll feel like you'll just take me for granted but it's good to see you...nishad you wanna buy this or what?" I said ending the conversation because I left his life for a reason.

  " really you just..." He said and I walked to the register I mean it might've been mean but shit he deserved it after all he put me through.

We payed for the stuff and when we looked he was gone...just like that day in January I saw him and never did again.