biiiitch

NIA POV

I was with rica getting ready for this kickback we was hosting. Its been weeks since all that chaos happened and things been chilled. My best friend was doing good she had a job at sports connection, was captain of the dance team, was still single but of course nishad was in the picture. We decided to that we deserved to have a good time so we did.

" soooo how bout dycarai just asked could he fwu tonight" I said as Rica rolled her eyes.

" he can do what he wants long as he doesn't bother me"

" y'all know y'all miss each other...basically you the streets to that nigga mind. " I joked and she smiled.

People started coming in and the house that was once smelling good, clean, and empty was now stank, dirty, and lit as fuck aaayyyyeeee.

I was smoking a black when I seen nishad walk in with a girl and I knew some shit was bound to happen I swear we can't ever be drama free. He walked my way and I just shook my head.

" wassup sis" he said smiling with his bitch behind him.

" nah fuck you nigga you disrespectful why you bring this bitch to my best friend house?" I snapped not knowing I was loud.

" I ain a bitch and i can go wherever the hell I want beside yo best friend ain got shit on me" she said I guess showing me her ass.

I started to spit on her so damn bad but I just walked away these ugly motherfuckers bout blew my high. I went to the kitchen and fixed some punch Rica mama made for us. I don't even know where them two was.

" aye when y'all want us to perform?" Johnny asked me.

" y'all can now just go let bruh know y'all ready" I said. I had forgot CMF was here to perform I hope don't no shit pop off man...the whole Charlotte was in here basically. I give props me and my best did this kickback.

DYCARAI POV

Lãyà baby: you not going to no damn party dycarai I'm serious💯

Me: for what man damn I can't ever do fun shit you always bitching

Lãyà baby: oh word? Do you then

Bruh this exactly why I do what I do this bitch always crying. At least I told her where I was going. I smoked a blunt waiting on poncho ass to come scoop me I heard the party was jumping and it started a hour ago. I bet Rica looked good too.

Juggman💪😂: come outside

I got in the car and this nigga had a ugly ass bitch in the front seat I ain mean to laugh in her face but I did. She looked like god damn Wendy Williams bruh ion know if it was because I was shell or if she was really ugly.

" what took so long nigga?" I asked and he sped off bout hitting my cousin car.

" her annoying ass wanted to come" he said looking at the girl and she smacked her teeth.

"Oh ight" I said

We pulled up at Rica crib and it was packed man niggas was outside line long as hell because girls was free and niggas was $3 bruh I know rica stupid ass made the price.

" maaaan hell no I ain standing in this long ass line" I said inboxing Shania since Rica blocked me.

Me: bruh let us in

Shania Jeffers: come to the back door how many?

Me: me, poncho, and some hoe

Shania Jeffers: oh okay its still $6 for yall ion fuck with you like that