tired

DYCARAI POV

man this nigga childish as hell she seen me come up here, text, call, beep all that but she wanna be lame imma just beat her home.

Me: see you in a lul hoe 😌

Bookie😌😘👑: I dead am not in the mood to play rn plus you're not my boyfriend so just go home dycarai forealz

Me: oh word? Ight

I just turned around to go home since she wanna act like that. I know it ain because she tired its because she bouta tell me how she don't wanna be with me and shit like always. Man I be feeling stupid I be putting my all into her I can't believe I fell in love with her now I gotta get khalaya stupid ass back I know she single that hoe will never leave me alone.

" hello?" She answered and I smirked pulling into the driveway.

" hol up imma call you back" I said because butta had all these niggas outside knowing my grandma don't like that shit.

I got out the car and I thought I was just talking but apparently I was yelling and we ended up fighting. Some of them niggas broke it up some of em didn't I mean butta never could beat me but he still tried.

NIA POV

1 hour later
" how was dinner?" Rica asked on the phone after telling me about dycarai.

" man I ate so mf early and you know I can't walk by myself fully yet so until breakfast I'll be eating these chips and drinking juice." I was really sad man my burger was good.

" thats good at least you eating man...but what do you think about the whole situation?"

" I mean honestly if you feel like he changing then be with him if not than don't but ask that girl even though she may lie." I said because every time my best friend started to trust this nigga he fucked up and its pointless man really really pointless.

She didn't say anything for a while but she sent me a screenshot and i understood why she ain say anything.
It was basically dycarai telling that bitch he missed her and shit...this was exactly why Rica treated him the way she did so you know me imma inbox his crack headed ass.

Me: why you keep doing shit like this? If you don't wanna be my best friend boyfriend and only hers don't dont waste her time 👌💯😴

" I just inboxed him because that's lame now like it's been too long to still play games plus he brought that real ass ring and he wasting money for what? He going to this same bitch and people laughing at all y'all I'm starting to really not fuck with him" I said and she just said mhm.

" imma call you right back" she said hanging up i swear they bet not be on the phone.

Dycarai Green: man wtf you think I'm supposed to do? Every time I try and show her I'm not that same nigga she just push me away...be real this message whole week where I been who I been with? It ain even fair nomo I spent $800 on that damn ring on her finger I really do love her but I'm not about to keep being dumb behind her...I see now she don't want me and that is fine 💯 plenty of people left my life before this nothing new.

I screenshotted that and sent it to rica and she called back talking shit. They both love each other in my eyes but I mean after a while you quit wanting to deal with the same shit and he don't get that. There is no fuck up make up fuck up make up fuck up make up over and over and over nooooooo no no that ain right.

Me: smh you a lame nigga💯

Dycarai Green: I guess 😏

RICA POV