Chapter Two

Again I wake up with a scream but with a different dream. I fall back down and take deep breathes dreading today is the day of my first day of senior year of high school. I take one last breath and get up. Heading to the bathroom, dragging my feet irritated that I have to go to school. Yesterday was not fun. There were a few fights I had to break up and vomit piles to clean up. So today is one of the days that I am not a morning person. I take a quick shower and get ready quickly not wanting to be late. Grabbing my back pack and keys and head out the door. Today I am not greeted by Carl so I walk down stairs glad that school is a 10 minute walk from here. I take out a cigarette and light it and start my walk to school.

'Your going to smell like cigarette's. ON YOUR FIRST DAY!' Twilight yells and in which is right. 'Aren't I always'

I role my eyes and take a final puff and throw it on the ground and stomping on it. I put my hands in my sweater pockets feeling a little cold this morning. I see the school up ahead and jog to it seeing I have to go to the office to get my schedule. The parking lot was already packed with cars and people walking into the big building of Winter Brooke High. I walk into the building getting a little shoved in the process. I said excuse me's and sorry's when I try to pass by and get to the office, but it didn't help. Finally found the office and walked in, headed for the main desk and to the lady who was on the phone. It looked like it was a serious call from the expression of her face. So I waited till she was done. Which was 5 minutes later.

"Sorry about that. How may I help you?" She asks. She was really pretty to be working at a school. Even looked like she could be in her early twenties, but what do I know. 

"Hi my name is Iris Marilyn, I need my schedule .I'm new" I said politely. She nodded getting up and walking to a filing cabinet. She took out some papers and coming back to her desk. She signed a few and stapled others.

"Here is your schedule and map of the school and extra papers you might need later on." She said sitting back down.

"Thank you" and I walked out of the office glad it wasn't as crowed like earlier. I looked down at my schedule seeing English as my first period. I then looked at the map to see where I should start. This was a pretty big school. I started walking, hoping in the right direction.

It took me 10 minutes to find my first class and the bell rang 5 minutes ago. I walk up to the door to see the teacher already teaching. I really didn't want to disturb them, they all seem focused, but I had to. I take a deep breath and walked in making everyone become silent and look toward me. The teacher looked at me confused but then realized who I was.

"You must be a new student to Winter Brooke High. You got lost?" The teacher asked. He seemed really nice.

"Yes." I said only looking at the teacher not wanting to make eye contact with any of the other students that are still staring at me.

"Well Iris. You didn't miss much so you can go take a seat." He said and I nodded and finally looked around the class trying to find an extra seat, which was in the corner by the window next to a girl hovered over a book. I walked over there still not paying attention to the staring eyes and just focused on getting to the desk. It seemed like forever getting there because of all eyes looking at me. I finally sat down and they started to look away. I finally was able to breath, I did not like the attention. I started paying attention at first but it was nothing helpful so I looked out the window.

'Don't you smell that?' Twilight asked which got me confused on what she meant.

I sniffed the air not smelling any thing unusual.

'What is it? I don't smell anything' I asked her.

'There's other werewolf's here. Idiot' She said.

I ignored the last comment wondering how I didn't see that and there were numerous of them in here. I don't usually interact with other werewolf's. So this was major. I must stay away and try not to interact with them as much as possible. I wonder how many of them go to this school and how hard will it be to stay away.

After several periods I got use to where everything was. It was now lunch in which I will not  participate in because when I walked into the cafeteria it was packed with werewolf's. And a lot of them giving me confused and angry looks. So instead I spent my lunch out side under a tree near the forest. I spent most of the time talking to Twilight getting insight about wolfs which was pretty helpful in some ways.

'The other wolves look confused and angry because you're a lone wolf' Twilight says

'Lone wolf? Is it like a rouge?' I asked understanding the looks if its true.

'Kinda except lone wolves never had a pack. Rouge werewolf's either get kicked out of their pack or somehow there whole pack is killed off.' she explains but I'm still confused and she realizes and continues.

'Like rouges, lone wolves are seen as savages and sometimes even worst,' she pauses, 'because we don't play by the wolf pack rules nor have much humanity' 

...

I fall back on my bed. Today was pretty tough, and we didn't even learn anything. I closed my eyes hating I have to go to school. To many people look at me weird. They assume I am a wild wolf. I decided to run by and visit Bobby at his gym. I get dress in my workout clothes and headed off.

"Hey Iris. Haven't seen you in a while" Bobby says to me walking over and gave me a hug. Bobby was one of the regulars at the bar and offered me to come to the gym whenever for free.

"Hey Bobby, I thought I'll blow off some steam and come here" I said. He nodded and we walked over to a punching bag.

"Anything new?" I asked him as I started punching the bag.

"Yeah. There's a new under ground fighting club, since the other was blown by the police." He said. When I first came here the only way I got money was through fighting. I was fighting one night and ran into Bobby.It

"Where is it?" I asked as a do roundhouse kick to the bag. Bobby started to have a hard time keeping the bag still.

"Under the old warehouse on Kicks St." he said. I remember that place it was where I was living at one point before I could afford my apartment.

"Cool. I might go and fight for some extra cash" I said and then focused on killing this punching bag.