Chapter Forty Nine

"Rose?" I said. Unbelievable it couldn't be, Rose died in my arms. No, no, no. This can't be true. The girl froze and the bunny jumped out her arms jumping away.

I smiled. Rose was alive. SHE'S ALIVE.

"ROSE!" I yelled running to her giving her a tight hug not wanting to let her go. She can't leave me again "There's so much I have to tell you"

I said to her but she didn't reply, she didn't even wrap her arms around me. I backed away from her and her eyes saddened.

"Rose, whats wrong?" I asked her and she cautiously looked at me.

"I'm not Rose a I am her twin sister, Lily" She said and I backed away slowly not wanting to believe it. So Rose was really dead. I know she died in my arms that night but maybe someone found her and saved her.

"I'm so sorry Iris" She said and my head wiped in her direction.

"H-how do you know my name?" I said and she sadly looked at me.

"My sister and Becky" She said and I put my lips in a tight line. She walked closer to me putting her hand on my back.

"Let's get you cleaned up" She said gently pushing me in the direction she just came from. I nodded walking with her. I looked at her and was so amazed how much she looked like Rose. I know she is her twin but its still amazes me. It also makes me sad. I look away and just look around the forest.

There was a lot of trees and dead leafs around. Duh, its a forest. I tried to distract myself not wanting to ask to many questions to Lily.

"We're almost there" She said to me and I nodded in response. I just couldn't form words to talk to her, it only  brings bad flashbacks that I didn't want to see. We then stop.

We were in front of many trees. No place in sight.

"Where are we suppose to be?" I asked her looking at her and she smiled. She waved a hand and a cottage started to form. Not any cottage, Roses.

"I have to hide it because of what.....happened" She said cautiously. I nodded understanding. We then walk in the direction of the cottage. It was a wooden cottage with flowers beside the trail to the entrance. It was beautiful.

She unlocks the door and we walk in. Warm air hits me and I take in the familiar smell of spices and herbs. I walked in to see not much has changed. Herbs were around the ceiling and spices in bottles on shelves. There was a table in the middle of the room with grinding bowls and herds all over the table.

"I'm working on something. Here" Lily said gesturing to a chair next to the table. I went over and sat down. She went to a bowl with water soaking a wash cloth inside. She came back to me and aided to my wounds. She was washing the dry blood from my nose, I close my eyes when she put pressure on my nose.

"Sorry" She said and I shook my head.

"Its okay" and she continued. I look at her into those eyes that I can never forget. They were light blue around the pupil and green on the edges. All they did was bring sad memories. The memories are not all sad but the ending is. It's always the ending that's sad.

"Okay, done" She said smiling at me and turning around to wash the cloth. I then took off my shirt to show the bruises around my rib cage and stomach. She turns around and frowns when she saw my new wounds. I put on a sad smile in saying I'm sorry.

"Its okay. What happened?" She said getting the wash cloth and working on my new wounds.

"This girl. I might have knocked her out a few times and she brought back up to get me back. She is trying to take my mate, wanting me to leave him alone. Not going to happen. But it might" I said sadly now thinking about it. We wouldn't work out. I'm a lone wolf and he is a soon to be Alpha. He needs a Luna who can control herself and her wolf.

"Soulmates. They're suppose to find each other and never let go. I know you're a werewolf, and mates are everything to them. DO NOT let yours go. Hold on tight." She said washing the blood out of the cloth.

"How? I'm a lone wolf who cant control her own wolf. He's an Alpha who needs to focus on his pack. He needs to protect his pack, I'm just going to hurt them" I said sadly when she started to clean the rest of the blood on my torso.

"You can learn how to control your wolf, learn from your mate." She said as she puts the cloth back into the bowl and goes through a drawer taking out bandages.

"What happened...I don't think he would want to even...see me" I said sadly why would he want to help me? Am...am a mons-

I cant think that way. I can control my wolf, I can learn. Lily starts to bandage my torso and I start to think if she can help me.

"I can't help you with this Iris. I can give you something that calms your wolf but it makes you weak. Okay and done." She said finishes bandages my torso but I couldn't say anything my mouth wide open in shock with how she heard me.

"Its an ability I have, to read minds, Telepathy" She said smiling at me. I closed my mouth and blinked a few times.

"Okay" I said calmly even though that's freaking cool! She leaned against the counter as I put back my shirt.

"Any questions?" She asked and I nodded.

"Can you really make something that with calm my wolf even if I'm angry?" I said and she nodded. She then started to massage her hand nervously.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"You just did" I said smiling and she rolled her eyes, "Sure, go ahead"

"How long did you know my sister?" She asked and I looked down wishing I didn't have to answer it.

"3 months" I said sadly. I missed Rose so much, she was the sister I never had but always wanted. She helped me to be happy and it worked until...

"How did you meet?" She asked and as much as I don't want to talk about it, I have to. This is her sister we're talking about.

"I was...running from something. I was in great pain and when I was about to black out I saw a cabin, this cottage, up ahead and I blacked out on the steps. That's when she found me." I said and she nodded understanding.

"What were you running from?" Now this question had nothing to do with Rose.

"I don't like to talk about it" I said as calmly as I could. I never liked to talk about what happened to me, it makes me angry and depressed.

"Okay. So do you want the potion?" She asked me. I had to think on this one. Maybe it would be a bad idea. Something might happen and I can't protect myself, my wolf is my protection. I'll just be a mouse if my wolfs gone.

"I can't" I said and she nodded.

"If you will ever want some I can make it in a jiffy." She said and I smiled nodding.

"Thanks" I said standing up.

"I need to go. Is there anyway I can get in touch with you?" I asked wanting to come back to this cottage and see Lily again.

"Here." She hands me a ring. It was bronze with a flowery vine design with a small green stone inside.

"What's this for?" I asked taking

"A way to contact me. You rub the ring and just say σε χρειάζομαι" She said in Greek she was about to tell me what it means but I beat her to it.

"I need you" I said and she smiled

"My sister taught you Greek?" She asked and I nodded. She smiled. I put on the ring and started to walk to the door Lily following behind me.

************************************************************************

Hope you like.

What will Iris do next?

Will David find his mate?

Keep reading to find out.

Comment~vote~share