Chapter Sixty Nine

I wake up only to be faced with Arthur who was just staring at me.

"Whats wrong? Is there something on my face?" I asked him but he just put a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

"Just beauty. So much beauty." He said slightly frowning which confused me. He grabbed my hand and started to kiss my knuckles.

"You are so beautiful but your past is so ugly. I wish..." He said but I grabbed his face kissing him.

"I know. And it only gets worst, but theres no need to wish. Wishing won't change anything." I said as I stop kissing him.

"I was so selfish to try to reject you. I was so stupid." He said and I nodded. He rolled his eyes but then traced his finger along my shoulder and down my arm then back up. 

"You are a mystery" He said and I smiled.

"I promise you will solve this mystery, as long as you stay curious." 

"I will never stop being curious, I promise." He said and I smiled. I love him more and more everyday.

"I'm going to go on patrol around the territory to see if everyone is doing their jobs. Emily was thinking of going to the store if you want to go with her." He said still tracing his finger down my shoulder looking at his hand as he does it.

"Rather go with you." I said and he smiled.

"I will be shifting and you will too. You ready to see me naked Rainbow?" He said and I blushed but I rolled my eyes trying to hide it.

"I seen my share of naked men Princess, this won't faze me" I said and he seemed to get angry.

"I lived in the woods for like a year of course I've seen wolves shift" I said and he calmed, then he seemed to be unsure.

"I don't want guys seeing you naked" He said and I rolled my eyes. He was being so protective.

"They won't touch me. If they even try I will break their noses." I said but he still didn't seem sure.

"If I become Luna-"

"You will" He said interrupting me.

"The pack will see me naked at one point. Why hide now?" I said finishing what I was saying. He sighed still tracing his finger up and down my shoulder.

"You're right" He said and I smiled in triumph.

"When am I ever wrong?" I said and he rolled his eyes but he still smiled. I wish this was how it was all the time. Stress free and not worrying about anything but what I will wear. But its not which gets me sad. I'm still a lone wolf, people are still missing, and I am still broken.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked and I smiled.

"Should we continue story time?" I asked him not answering his question.

"If you want" He said. I turn from him and get closer so my back was on his chest. I set my head on his arm as he wraps his other arm around my body.

"This part of my story is when everything goes wrong." His hold on me gets tighter. I close my eyes seeing the memory in front of my eyes.

"It was a July 22 and my parents were saying goodnight to me. We said our loves you and sleep tights. They turn off the lights and shut the door. I fell asleep happy, my wolf barely bugging me tonight. I never liked Twilight when I was young because it wasn't normal" I sighed taking a deep breath. Telling these stories out loud were never easy.

"I woke up to a crash down stairs. I was freaked out with what it was. I went to check it out to make sure everything was okay. I go down stairs to see two men in all black and my parents in front of them. They looked terrified. My dad had a knife in his hand as my mom was behind him. My dad glanced in my direction. He told me to run." I take another breath.