Chapter Forty Eight

This will be the first appearance publicly of Arthur and I dating, being girlfriend and boyfriend. As we park in the school's parking lot, I begin to become nervous not wanting to get out. I never dated anyone before, ever. Arthur saw my nervousness and he grabbed my hand.

"Its okay Iris" He said and I looked over to him. Some of his pack members will know we are mates and then everyone in the pack will know. People will start noticing me. Everyone will give me the attention I don't want. And he thinks its going to be okay. Does he not know what I am?

A lone wolf. Lone wolves are practically rouges but more dangerous that's why they are pretty rare these days. They aren't suppose to be noticed.

"This is a bad idea." I said to him with nervousness, he seemed sad.

"Why?" He asked holding onto my hand tighter.

"People will notice me, and your pack will know. I don't do to well with other wolves." I told him and he grabbed my face.

"Rainbow everything will be okay. You have me, the girls and guys too. You can get through this" He said and I started to calm down. He kissed me and I completely calmed down.

"Okay" I whispered as we separate. He smiled and we got out of his car. Everyone started to look at us. My nervousness came right back to me like a huge wave. My mask went one, serious don't mess with me one. Maybe we shouldn't look like we are dating right now. I then start to walk faster away from Arthur, not able to show anyone we are together. I heard him call my name but I don't turn around.

People look at me as I walk to my locker. I hear whispers about how I came with Arthur. I hear nasty comments with how I'm a lone wolf. But I should be use to it. No wolf likes me here but Will, David, Olivia, Emily, and Arthur.

"How can Arthur be with her, she's wild. I bet she has fleas" I hear one comment that made my blood boil. I keep very clean and I only had fleas once. I slammed my locker shut and I saw two girls flinch a few feet away from me who must have said the rude comment. I smirked knowing they were scared of me. I looked over to them and they quickly look away. One girl left leaving the other one alone. I started to walk up to her silently so that she didn't know I was there till she closed her locker. She then jumped when she saw me. I could hear her heart racing.

"What's wrong, cant handle...wild?" I said shifting my eyes and her eyes widened in fear. She then scurried away. I rolled my eyes. They are just fine saying shit behind my back but piss their pants when I'm in front of them.

I then start to walk to my first period class still hearing whispers and feeling stares. But I didn't care, didn't look over to anyone. If people want to talk about me then they must have no life to live of their own. It's extremely sad and pathetic.

I walk into the class and sit in the back and waited for the bell.

'Maybe everyone finding out about Arthur and us will be a good thing' Twilight said

I didn't say anything not wanting to talk about it. I wish I didn't feel like this, I wish I was happy about telling everyone about us. I'm just not use to it, the attention. But am going to have to get use to it if Arthur and I are mates.

The bell rings and class begins. I put all my thoughts in the back of my head and focused on class.

"Why in the world would we need to learn about Shakespeare?" David says to me as I see him at his locker during passing period.

"Well it helps people think in different perspectives, Shakespeare is confusing to some people. Shakespeare expresses emotion in many ways through out his books and plays." I told him and he looks at me in disgust.