Chapter Forty Five

"Do I really need an iPhone?" I asked Arthur as we look at the iPhones in AT&T. Him and the boys finally came to the mall 20 minutes ago, Arthur and I left them and stayed in the phone store. All the phones that he wants me to get are so expensive.

"Yes, they're so much better and my phone is an iPhone so we can do certain things together that other phones can't." He said looking at a phone that I already looked at but shook my head at the price.

"They're so expensive Arthur" I whined looking at him, he turned and held on to my upper arms gently.

"Babe, don't worry. I'm going to pay for it and the bill each month because my family has enough money as it is. You have nothing to worry about. So we are getting you that one because its the same as mine." He said giving me a quick peck on the lips and letting go of my arms and turning back to the phone. I looked at the price and took in a sharp intake of breath.

"700 dollars. That's a lot of money Arthur." I said looking closer at it.

"I have a lot of money Iris. I want to do this for you." He said looking at me, I bit my lips cautiously really not liking this idea but knew Arthur wont give up so I just gave in and let him do it.

"Okay." I said and he smiled jogging over to the counter but I sat at a table not wanting to know the overall price of the phone. After a good 20 minutes of just sitting down on a chair with my head in my arms Arthur finally comes over to me tapping my shoulder.

I look up at him and he's smiling as he hands me a box. I grab it and see it was my phone, my new phone. I opened it and saw it was really nice. I took it out and it was thin and cold in my hands. I looked in the box for the manual. I take it out and put the phone back in the box and started to read it.

"Iris, you don't need to read the manual. I'll teach you everything." He said and I nodded putting it back in the box.

"Can you hold it for me?" I asked him and he nodded. I put the box with my new phone in the bag for him to hold. We then walked out the door and into the busy mall, which surprises me because it was a Tuesday.

"Where to first?" He asked me and I shrugged. I already spent enough money with buying new kitchen supplies and new clothes. I did not want to waste anymore of my money.

"What about we find everyone else." I said turning around to him but he wasn't there. I frowned and looked around but I didn't see him.

Where did he go? I said to myself getting scared he left me. He then walks back to me from a few feet away with frozen yogurt in his hand smiling.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he takes another bite of his yogurt. I just gave him the 'really' look and he offers me some of his food and I roll my eyes. I grabbed his hand.

"You're not leaving me again." I said to him and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Never" He said and I smiled up at him all my anger going away.

"Okay now lets find everyone else." I said pulling him in the direction that I saw the everyone take or at least I tried to.

"No. What about just me and you. We already spent practically all day together." He said pulling me toward him. I agreed by nodding and we went in the opposite direction where I wanted to go.

"Come on Iris. You haven't seen anything that you liked yet." Arthur says to me as we walk around this store. It had a lot of stuff that I liked but I had no use of them and they were just a waste of my money.

"Nope" I said hating I have to lie to him, but I knew if I told him the truth he would by the whole store.

"Don't lie Iris I saw your eyes shine when you looked at five things in this store." He said walking closer to me and standing behind me as I looked at some bracelets.

"I don't want to waste my money Arthur on things that I don't need. I don't want to waste your money either." I said to him and he wraps his arms around my stomach.

"All I want to do is spoil you Rainbow, spoil you rotten. You are now my queen, my Luna and I want and will give you everything to anything you desire." He whispered in my ear making me shiver with his hot breath on my neck, then turned my head with his finger to him and softly kissed my lips.

"Let me spoil you" He whispered to me and I looked at his eyes and knew that all he wanted to do was make me happy.

"Okay." I said and he smiled and pecked my lips, unwrapping his arms and going over to the hat shelf I was earlier and took a hat I fell in love with when I first say it and came back to me handing me the hat. It was a black beanie and in the front in white letters it said, 'Killer' and I smiled.

"How did you know I wanted this one?" I asked him grabbing a bracelet I had my eyes on for a while.

"You couldn't put it down" He said.

We kept looking around the store till we couldn't find anything else we wanted. Arthur paid for our stuff as I waited outside the store not wanting to see the price of all of our stuff. Arthur got a few shirts and I got a few accessories.

"Where to next Sunshine?" He asked as he puts the beanie on my head. I smiled and looked around for a few moments till I saw a store that looked like the last one.

"That one seems cool." I said and we walked in the direction of the store.

"Can we eat?" I asked Arthur as we step out of our fifth store we went through. So far I bought at least two things in each store and Arthur doesn't complain but just smiles when he pays for it.

"Of course. I was starting to get hungry too" He said as he holds all of our bags, which I always offer to help but he always says no. We then start to walk in the direction of the food court.

I put my hand in his, sparks running where ever my skin touches him and I couldn't help but smile as we walk to the food courts. I look up to him and he looks down to me and I go on my tippy toes and give him a quick peck on his lips.

"You're short." he said

"Hey!"

"Its adorable." He said, I blushed and punched his arm lightly. He let out a laugh as we see the food court up ahead. I even catch a glimpse of the girls and the guys. I tug on Arthur to walk faster as we meet up with them. The guys sit down at a table looking miserable.

"What happened to you guys to make you look like you have a hangover?" I asked the guys and they groaned like they were pain.

"My head hurts." David said putting his head down on the table.

"My arms hurt." Will said rubbing his red arms and I had to hold back a laugh. Arthur sits down next to Will and I sit next to Arthur.

"What do you want to eat Rainbow?" Arthur asked me getting back up and setting all of our bags on his chair.

"Panda Express sounds good." I said and he nodded, giving me a peck on the cheek and walking to Panda Express. I couldn't stop smiling looking over to the guys.

"Yea yea yea, we see you're all happy and lovey dovey with your mate. Don't rub it in" Will says and I rolled my eyes at his mood.

'Hey this is the only thing that's keeping me alive' I wanted to say but knew I shouldn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-_-

"Will one of the guys just get there mates already?" you might be thinking but they will soon. Just keep reading and voting.

Leave comments and questions, even a few ideas for the book if you want.

I have been giving thanks and shout outs to people so just comment 'Panic! At The Disco' if you want a shout out and thanks.

Thanks @ayshaali23 for the votes and the few comments.

And thanks @lonemist for all the votes.

Geez why am I acting like a you tuber? '-( -_-)-'