Chapter Seventy Nine

"I can't believe we are finally going home. We've been here for a week and a half. I miss my bed!" Will says as he sits at the Island in the kitchen with all of us. Arthur's feeling much better. His wounds are healed and nothing hurts. There's still scars that need to fade away.

"Same" David said who was sitting next to Will. Everyone was in here Arthur, me, Will, Becky, David, Lily, and Derek. We are just eating breakfast for the last time here. We will be leaving tonight.

"Aren't you excited Derek? You can see your mate" Becky says as she takes a bite of her eggs. Will just starts to choke on his orange juice. We all get silent actually. No one brought up the whole Emily and Derek becoming mates thing. When she calls us she never brings up the topic or asks about him.

"Mate? You found your mate Derek?" Arthur said as he opens the fridge. Derek doesn't look at him. Just focuses on finishing cooking his eggs.

"Yup" He said bluntly putting his eggs on a plate and going outside. Arthur looks confused.

"Whats wrong? Shouldn't he be happy?" Arthur said pouring himself a cup of juice.

"He is..and isn't...." I start and it just makes him look more confused. I look to everyone else to help me out. Will looks away, Becky taking the longest sip of milk of all time, and David just looks constipated.

"You'll find out when we get back home. Don't worry" I told him and he nods.

"Okay" He said letting it go and I sigh under my breath in relief and it looks like everyone else did to.

"So my friends. What shall we do for your last day at the Blue Delta Pack?" June asks coming in the kitchen. She grabs Wills toast who was about to protest but didn't say anything.

"What should we do?" Becky asked as she gives her toast to Will who kisses her cheek in saying thanks.

"Me, Ava, and Mason were going to go to the Lake. You guys should join" She said and we nodded.

"That sounds fun" Lily says to David patting his thigh.

"Yeah, sounds good to me" Will says.

"Arthur?" She asks him and I look at him too.

"Sure" he shrugs.

"Come on ladies. Lets go put on our swim suits" Becky says pulling Lily away from David. I kiss Arthur's temple and follow them.

"I totally shouldn't have brought up the whole mate thing with Derek. I totally forgot his mate was Arthur's sister" Becky says as we step in her and Wills room to change.

"It's okay. Things will be explained when we come back home" I said starting to get undress and they do the same.

Lily and Becky exchange glances as we dress in silence. It seemed like something was up. I haven't really been alone with the both them for a long time and it seemed like they have something one their minds.

"Whats up guys?" I said as I finish tying my bikini top.

"Nothing to worry about. Its just something Lily and I have to do when we get back home. That's all" Becky says as she finishes putting on her red and white polka dot bikini.

"Okay." I said as I slip on my shorts and tie my hair in a pony tail. If it was something big they would have told me already, so I shouldn't worry. I look over to Lily and see she was in a light green one piece with the back cut low.

"Pretty swim suit Lily" I tell her and she smiles.

"Thanks, it was my sisters" She said and we get silent but she still has a small smile on as she looks down at the swim suit. But we could all see the sadness in her eyes.