Chapter Sixty

"Are we really going to stay in bed all day?" Arthur asks me as I look through the TV for another movie to watch. We have been in his room most of the morning just cuddling and watching movies.

I smiled and got up from laying my head on his chest to on top of him, my legs on either side of his waist as I sit on him. Last night was amazing and I just felt like I owed him the same pleasure.

"What else do you have in mind?" I asked him as I trace my fingers on his chest. And he smiled at me as he puts his hands on my hips.

"I guess we can stay here" He said and I laughed. I then went down kissing his lips.

"You sure? We can go outside or something" I said as I trace kisses down his neck and his hands grip tighter on my hips.

"No" was his answer as I trail kisses down his chest down to his boxers. I bite the band bringing it slightly down then letting it go making it hit him. I then went up and down with my hand on his crotch making him groan. I smiled stopping then surprisingly I licked up his abs making him groan in pleasure. I was shocked at myself but didn't care because it worked. I was about to trace kisses up back to his lips but my phone rang. I jumped off the bed going to my pants, that was on the floor and my phone in the pocket.

"Fuck" Was Arthur's response, must be upset that I stopped. I looked down at my phone to see Becky was calling me.

"Hello" I said.

"I have a huge problem Iris. I need your help like ASAP. Its 911 it practically life and death. Please Iris" Becky says over the phone fast and freaked.

"Becky calm down. Whats wrong?" I asked her looking over to Arthur who also seemed worried.

"I can't say it over the phone. Meet me at Lily's cottage, I have to tell both of you" She said and I was about to question it but she already hung up. I stared at my phone worried out of my mind that Becky was hurt or something.

"I-I have to go" I said running to my bag that was full of my clothes that I brought to Arthur's.

"What? Why? Whats going on? Becky from your job?" he rushed out running over to me as I put on my jeans over my underwear.

"Yes, she needs my help" I said taking off my shirt looking for my bra. I found it putting it on. I didn't care that Arthur saw my breasts, he already saw them last night.

"What kind of help?" he said as I throw on my shirt. I grab my jacket putting my phone in my back pocket. I turn to Arthur who was right behind me. I put my hand on the back of his head bringing it down to mine giving him a rough kiss that he did back.

"I'll call you later" I said when we stopped kissing. I went out his bedroom door shutting it behind me. I didn't here him come after me. I just jogged down stairs worried as hell that something bad happened to Becky. I walked out of the pack house and into the woods. I twist the ring Lily gave me around my finger. When I thought I was a good distance away from the pack house and was alone I rubbed the ring and said 'I need you' in Greek.

After a few moments nothing happened.

"Where is sh-" I started to say but stopped when I felt something tug at my pant leg. I look down to see a cute white rabbit pulling my leg.

"Hey little guy, do you know Lily?" I asked it bending down, I of course wasn't excepting anything but the strangest thing happened and the rabbit nodded.

"what the...Did she send you?" I asked and it nodded again then it started to hop away.

"Wait" I said running after it. It just kept hopping away. Maybe this is the sign from Lily. So I just kept following it. Why do I feel like Alice?