Chapter Thirty Four

"What should I do Becky?" I asked Becky. Its Thursday night and we are working at the Pigs den. A few days passed and Arthur finally came back today and I apologized for punching him. Which I clearly wasn't but Becky wanted me to. I saw and hung out with sky last night.

"I don't know. I have never been in this situation." She said clearing off a table. I was asking her what should I do to win over Arthur but she wasn't helping.

"Come on Becky. You give me good tips." I whined begging her to give me just one idea. She let out a breath. She then started to think.

"Okay I got one. I used this one once but it failed miserably." She said looking at me making sure I wanted to hear. I nodded. I took the order from the customer and Becky and I walked to the back room to place the order and talk.

"So. There's this guy I knew and I liked really bad. So one day I came up to him and set a date but without his input. You know in movies when a guy comes up to a girl and says something like um.... 'Where something fancy meet back here at 8 sharp' and then he will leave to let the girl have all that information sink in. I did that. I waited at the place for 5 hours but he never showed up" She said as we walk back out.

That idea is very risky. A big step. And it didn't even work for Becky. But I had nothing else. So I nodded.

"I'll do it" She looked at me wide eyed. I nodded again.

"Are you sure you're ready for this" She said putting her hand on my shoulder being really serious.

"I'm sure, Master." I said also serious she stepped back and bowed and I did the same. We started laughing.

"Okay. I'll be at your apartment with tissues and ice cream." She said cleaning off a table.

"Come on Becky have some faith." I said taking an order she just shrugged.

"Its kind of hard to" She said and I threw a straw at her she laughed walking away.

"So how's the date going to happen?" Becky asks me as we drive to my apartment. Work was finally over and Becky offered to drive me home. I thought about how the date would be set up all night.

"I have an Idea" I said and she nodded.

"Well do tell" She said stopping at a red light.

"Um. There's this place in the woods that I would love to show him." I said to her thinking it was a great idea but she didn't look like it was.

"What Becky?" I asked wanting to know.

"Guys don't like romantic stuff like that. They like fun stuff. Dangerous stuff." She said and I had no idea where to put all this information.

"Good thing I was thinking about your date all night too. So tomorrow you're going to tell him to meet at the corner of Bed Road Drive at 9, wear something causal. Then you will stay there till he comes. Then, you guys will walk to the Pigs Den. Bada bing bada boom" She said using the steering will with the beets. I didn't know if that was a good idea or not. Do I really want Arthur to know about my personal life yet, I work at a bikers bar. What if it says something about myself that he doesn't like? But again I do want Becky to meet him.

"I-I'm going to have to think about this one Becky." I said as we turn a corner to my apartment.

"Okay. But tomorrow is the big day. Don't mess up." She says as I step out the door and go around the car.

"Yes Master Becky." I said and bowed. She rolled her eyes and I laughed as she drove off. I jog up the stairs of the apartment and go to my door. I unlocked it and went inside. I put my bag against the wall next to the door. Took off my shoes and walked in the direction of the fridge needing something in my stomach. I get a bag of chips then sit on the couch turning on the TV.

I tried to concentrate on the TV but my mind only wondered off to how tomorrow will go. It might go okay with only a few mistakes or it might go terribly wrong and I die alone with 10 cats. Either way I really don't know what will happen tomorrow. I don't think I could even survive a second rejection. Because I knew I wouldn't get this out my mind I turned off the TV and put back the chips. I went into my bedroom to change. I lay on my back in my bed staring at the ceiling till my eyes shut and darkness took over me.