Chapter Fifty

I didn't stay for the rest of the day for school. I only went back to get my bag then I walked to my apartment needing to go somewhere that's not school. I didn't want to face Arthur again, but I will hopefully tomorrow. So as I smoke a cigarette and walk to my apartment I think about how I would approach Arthur and talk to him about the Brittney problem and telling people that we're mates.

I was scared to tell Arthur that I couldn't control my wolf at times or that I was scared of her. What will he think? A Luna who cant control her wolf should be no Luna. I started to think to much on this that I had to change the subject or I will make a decision that I will regret.

Lily. I'll think about Lily. I have so many more questions to ask her but it seemed like they all disappeared when I was talking to her. I didn't want her to come now, but when I have an emergency.

I wonder if Becky knew about Rose? What if she knew about me way before I worked at the Pigs Den? Okay now I was thinking way to much.

I put out the rest of my cigarette and threw it away in the nearest trash can. I jogged up my apartment steps to my door. I take out my keys and go inside only to hear a noise in my bedroom.

What the hell? I thought to myself. I slowly walk to the direction to my bedroom in silent steps. I slowly open my door to see who it was.

I saw a guys back who was in my closet looking through my clothes. I crossed my arms leaning against the door frame till the intruder turns around. I saw my window open knowing that's were he came in from. He was taking way to long so I silently went behind him.

"Watcha looking for" I whispered and he yelped turning around throwing a punch which I easily dodged. I finally looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Derek what are you doing here?" I asked him and he sheepishly smiled at me.

"I need some...clothes?" He said more like a question and I raised an eyebrow.

"You need my clothes? A females clothes? " I said and that's when he finally saw what I was saying. He walked toward my bed falling on it.

Dereks a rouge. Not one of the vicious bad ones but the civil ones. I met him when I was a lone wolf and he was in a fight against 3 evil rouges. I fought them off and Derek saw my act of kindness to be friendship. He followed me everywhere after and we got close.

"Fine, I'm not here for clothes. I'm here to asked you something. Iris I'm done living in the forest. Being a rouge that gets attacked every other day, I'm sick of it. I want to turn my life around, like you did. I'm asking if you can please help me Iris" He said sitting up. He looked so desperate, he was begging. I couldn't turn him down. He helped me in ways he'll never know.

I couldn't leave him alone or turn my back on him.

"Okay" I said and he smiles standing up hugging me. I hugged him back.

"I actually missed you and your stinky ass" I said and he laughed.

"Thanks. Talking about stinky can I take a shower?" He asked and I nodded, he let go of me and went to the bathroom. I really did miss Derek, he was one of my only few friends that I have when I was a lone wolf in the woods. He changed me, made me more kinder than I used to be.

I throw my bag on the bed to see Arthur clothes on the floor by my bed, he must have left them. I picked them up and brought them up to my nose getting drunk from his smell.

'Creep' Twilight said.

I ignore her as I started to fold the clothes neatly and putting them on my bed when I heard a knock on my door. I walked to the door and opened it up to see an anxious Arthur. I looked at him confused with why he was here.