Chapter Fifty One

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

What is that? I thought to myself as I blink my eyes open. I wake up to Arthur sitting up and rubbing his eyes. I sit up with him, still confused of what woke me up.

"My alarm sweetheart" He said, must have read my confused face.

"Oh" I said looking over to him in his sleepy state. It was cute. His hair in all different directions and the pouty face he had because he had to get ready. I smiled and leaned over pecking his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked looking over to me smiling. All I did was shrug, I get up heading to the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower. When am done you better be out of my room" I said to Arthur remembering what happened last time. As I walk to the bathroom I hear him laugh behind me. As I walk to the bathroom door I hear a snore. I turn around to the living room and walk to the couch to see Derek still in his wolf form sleeping and snoring.

I rolled my eyes, not missing that when I stayed with him in my wolf form when I lived in the forest. I walked back to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

"Okay Arthur and I are going to school right now. You're going to be left alone for awhile." I told Derek in his wolf form who was still sleepy.

"That means when you're fully awake I need you to shift back, there's clothes right there. Don't eat everything, don't invite anyone over, don't waste water which means don't take to many showers, don't trash my place, don't break anything, and stay away from my pop tarts." I said finally hoping that's it. He nodded putting his head back down on his paws falling back asleep. I roll my eyes but still smile as I bend over and kiss his forehead.

I grabbed my bag and walked up to Arthur who was on his phone texting someone with a serious look.

"What's wrong?" I asked him

"Pack stuff. My dad is throwing it on me to deal with." He said as he turns off his phone putting it in his back pocket. I nodded and we walked out the door me locking it behind me.

"How did you get your clothes?" I asked him as we walk down the stairs.

"Will dropped them off for me." He said as we walk out into the cool morning breeze. I nodded as we walk to his car, but it wasn't the Ferrari but a Jeep Wrangler.

"You have two cars?" I asked him as I trace my finger on the shiny black hood.

"I have a few cars" He said and I looked up at him with my eyebrows raised. A few?

"Oh Okay" I said getting into the passenger seat and him getting into the driver seat.

"Iris" Arthur says my name as we start driving.

"Yes" I said looking over to him. His lips are in a tight line. I started to panic wondering what was wrong.

"When can we tell people that we are mates?" He asked and I calmed down grabbing his hand and I gave his a tight squeeze glad nothing was wrong.

"I was actually thinking about that. And I believe maybe we should start telling people." I said and he smiled turning to me when we stopped at a red light.

"Really!?" He said smiling and I nodded smiling and he grabbed my face kissing me. I kissed back grabbing his chest. We stopped when we got honked at. We broke apart out of breath. Arthur starts to drive, us both smiling.

I was still nervous about telling people but I was not going to back out this time. People need to know that Arthur's mine and I'm his. If I want to change I need to let people in, Arthur first.