Chapter Twenty Six

Will POV

"Trees are green, cheese can be green, green green green." Iris sang in the back seat as we drive to the pack house. Iris is really hyper and pumped up, it was adorable. We stopped the car and she jumps out and David and I step out to find her spinning around. We started walking to the house and she starts to run around us. We stop and unlock the door hearing her tap her foot impatiently.

We open the door and she walks in. She then stands in front of me with her big green eyes.

"What are we going to do?" She asked as she starts poking my stomach but keeping eyes contact.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked her and she stops and puts her finger on her chin and started to think. She was pretty hot and feisty. To bad shes off limits because she's Arthur's mate. But I wouldn't want to do anything like that to her. I rather have her as a friend than anything else.

"I want to fly" She said with her hands in the air with a big smile on her face. I didn't not know what to do with this.

"Um...We have a trampoline" I said unsure if that was good for her. She nodded her head up and down still with a huge smile on her face. I started to go outside where the trampoline was. David left us a certain while back saying he was hungry.

We stepped out side and I started to walk toward the trampoline. She was right beside me with her face in the air and arms in the air getting the sun on her face. I stop in front of our big trampoline and so does she. She looks at it in aw then turns to me. She put both her hands up and spreads her fingers. I looked at her confused then raise my hands like she did. She grabbed them and lowered them then put them together. She then started walking backwards. Then she ran toward me. I then realized what she was doing.

When she had one foot in my intertwined hands I lifted it up more and she did flips in the air and landed on the trampoline like a professional gymnast. She raised her hands up and smiled. I smiled back and she started jumping. I then took off my shoes and started jumping with her.

We did different flips and things and she would jump on my intertwined hands looking above the forest.

"You guys have a pool?" She said as we jump in the air.

"Yup" I said as I keep jumping she did a flip off the trampoline and turns to me.

"I'm hungry" She said not even out off breathe. I nodded and got off grabbing my shoes. We then walked back to the pack house. She's still as hyper as we found her not even tired of the jumping. We step back in the pack house and see David still in the kitchen.

"Hey Davey" Iris says as she sits on a stool looking at David.

"Hey. You hungry?" He asked her and she nodded. He then got out some ingredients for a sandwich. I sat next to Iris who was swinging her legs back and forth. She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. She smiled wider and so did I. She then crossed her eyes and I did to. She blew up her cheeks with her crossed eyes then pulled her ears. I had to take a photo. I took out my phone and took one laughing.

"Here you go milady" David said putting a plate with a sandwich on it in front of her and she smiled taking a huge bite.

"Thanks" She muffled with a mouth full of food. She then started humming eating her sandwich looking around. She was so hyper, shes acting like a little kid.

She then sets down the half eaten sandwich and got up and headed for the kitchen stopping in front of a stereo with Arthur's IPod in. She pushed play and music started playing out. She started jumping and dancing to the music. I looked over to David who was looking at her shocked. One she was dancing in the kitchen and Second she touched Arthur's IPod. No one touches his IPod, no one touches his music period. She then did the magic rope dance move to David. She flung her arms out toward David who was a few feet away from her and she started pulling like a rope was around David. David didn't do anything at first but then gave in and started to jump toward her then started dancing with her. I shrugged and got up and danced with both of them.

After awhile Emily comes in and looks at us weirdly then looks over at Iris in confusion.

"Who's this?" She asked us and we stopped dancing and Iris came over to her and took her hand shaking it up and down really fast.

"Hi my name's Iris. Whats your name? I'm not part of your pack I'm a lone wolf if you are also a werewolf you should be able to smell it but I wont harm you and I'm only dangerous when I'm mad or if someones tries to touch me but because I'm touching you I wont harm you. I like to fly and food well I use to not like food that much but I'm eating more so I guess I like it. I need to go to the bathroom." She finally finishes her very long introduction and lets go of Emily's and walked into the direction to the bathroom. Emily stands in the same spot still shocked with what happened.

"Is she usually like this?" Emily asked and I shook my head. She then smiled.

"So that's Iris" She said and we nodded. The music was still playing but we seemed not to mind.

"She drank a lot of caffeine so that's why shes super hyper." David said to her and she nodded heading over to the fridge.

"Where's Arthur?" I asked Emily. She was one of Arthur's siblings that he liked. Well he only dislikes one.

"At Dads and Moms. Can you believe he still hasn't told them he found his mate" She said drinking a water.

"Well he didn't tell you either." I said sitting back down. Arthur hasn't told anyone about his mate. We just found out with the whole wallpaper thing on his phone.

"She looks prettier in person. But she has this sadness in her eyes." I looked at her confused. She doesn't look sad, not even close. But Emily was good at reading people and seeing their feelings.

"How" David asked.

"She seems really broken. Maybe something in the past happened that really beat her up." She said and David stiffened. I looked at him confused. He must know something.

"Do you know something David?" I asked him.

"I do but I cant say. She told me not to" He said and I was about to say something but Iris came back. She smiled but then stopped.

"I love this song!" She said and starts dancing to a song I didn't even know.

"SHE PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT!" She starts to sing as she dances. She grabs Emily hands and moves it around dancing with her and Emily starts to dance then I started to dance and David did too. We danced and sang to different songs and music for a pretty long time.

Then at one point Iris crashed on the couch. She seemed so peaceful so we moved her upstairs into a guest room. Emily gets extra clothes and changes her and David and I leave the room when she does so. We went back downstairs and into the living room.

"So you know what Emily meant." I told him as we sit on the couch and turn on the TV

"I do but I told her that I won't tell anyone" He said and I nodded in understanding. But I couldn't even imagine how Iris can be look so happy but is actually really depressed. She looks so happy, maybe not all the time but that's usually when Arthur does something to her in which I understand. I just hope she doesn't suffer everyday.